Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    I think I'm really tired of rumors and Bleeding Cool.

Bleeding Cool is just an awful awful site. Remember when they made a joke about a 9 year old with cancer?
    Still didn't do that.

You migt prefer it where we ran some comics conmen out of town though. Or stopped more crimes from Josh Hoopes. Or decided that today's Batwoman was worthy of note when DC's PR department hadn't. But your mileage may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by RichJohnston View Post
    Still didn't do that.

You migt prefer it where we ran some comics conmen out of town though. Or stopped more crimes from Josh Hoopes. Or decided that today's Batwoman was worthy of note when DC's PR department hadn't. But your mileage may vary.
    Hi Rich, any comment on how the rumor differs from the mouth of Brian Bendis? Obviously someone is slingin' false information. At this point it could either be your source or Bendis himself. Unless of course there's some sort of reboot involved in which case the UU might actually end and restart but Bendis is sidestepping that tidbit since in the end there will still be a UU.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    Hi Rich, any comment on how the rumor differs from the mouth of Brian Bendis? Obviously someone is slingin' false information. At this point it could either be your source or Bendis himself. Unless of course there's some sort of reboot involved in which case the UU might actually end and restart but Bendis is sidestepping that tidbit since in the end there will still be a UU.
    It did say rumored. You can't say "false reporting" when they clearly stated rumored.
    Ready for the return of the one and only Spider-Man!!

Quote Originally Posted by John Zaleski View Post
    It did say rumored. You can't say "false reporting" when they clearly stated rumored.
    Read more carefully please. I never once said "false reporting".

I swear some people just make posts to make their post count go up...
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Elder Member

I spilled potato chips all over my floor.

And you're just f'ng rude

Edit: with that post you shouldn't be saying that
    Ready for the return of the one and only Spider-Man!!

Quote Originally Posted by John Zaleski View Post
    And you're just f'ng rude
    How am I rude? You tried calling me out on something I didn't even write... Anyway, let's please get back on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    I spilled potato chips all over my floor.
    Case and point

BANNED

Hi Rich, just wondering, where did you hear the UU might be ending? Do you have any idea what information these rumours have speculated from? Thanks in advance. :)

Well didn't Bendis recently talk about the future of Ultimate Spider-man recently. He basically said he's skipping ahead a few years in Ultimate Spider-man. So while the Ultimate Universe may still exist maybe it will just consist of Ultimate Spider-man. I can't see them putting out Spider-man in one time and the rest of the Ultimate line a few years back. I'd guess that if they wanted to get rid of the U.U. or stop writing stories for a bit they'd stop everything but U. Spider-man.
    I like swords.

It could also mean the Ultimate Universe ends as printed comics and goes digital only.

In this way both Bendis and Bleeding Cool speak the truth.
    Last edited by Chaos_Alfa; 02-21-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Alfa View Post
    It could also mean the Ultimate Universe ends as printed comics and goes digital only.
    This is what I've been pondering. Honestly, I think that'd be really cool.
    Comics are more better.

BANNED

Well.. it should be quite clear to us now that the information was a lie and it's source didn't even exist in the first place. I call bullshit. The UU isn't ending.