Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A Marvel Villian/Anti-Hero who is related to Peter Parker

Which Marvel Villain do you think is related to Peter Parker? It could be a close relative or a distant relative that he doesn't know. My personal pick is the Taskmaster as his uncle. Who else might fit the bill?

Pity (because the Sinister Six novels clearly says she is his "sister").

That is all, because nothing else MARVEL-wise says so, and stickin' by it!

Oh wait...Kaine, Spidercide, that amoeba in Spectacular Spider-Man #31, and a thousand Spider-Clones from Maximum Cloneage.
    Last edited by ngroove; 02-18-2013 at 08:31 AM.

Dr Octopus. He looks into Peter's memories and discovers some past memory that everyone had forgotten that proves they were related. Then he resolves to continue to be the Superior spider-Man to honour Peter's memory.

He could be Uncle Ben's previously unrevealed twin brother or something.

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

Hulk is his father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate!

Obviously Man Mountain Marko

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	250px-ASM073CVR_160ref.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	108865 ...or The Kangaroo

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Dr Octopus. He looks into Peter's memories and discovers some past memory that everyone had forgotten that proves they were related. Then he resolves to continue to be the Superior spider-Man to honour Peter's memory.

He could be Uncle Ben's previously unrevealed twin brother or something.
    How about we talk about villains who have yet to(or rarely) appear in Spider-Man's world as his distant/close relative. I created this forum to talk about villains who are guests in other Marvel titles, but are not part of Spider-Man's rogue galleries who might turn out to be a distant relative of Peter Parker.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 02-18-2013 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    How about we talk about villains who have yet to(or rarely) appear in Spider-Man's world as his distant/close relative. I created this forum to talk about villains who are guests in other Marvel titles, but are not part of Spider-Man's rogue galleries who might turn out to be a distant relative of Peter Parker.
    Ok. Sorry

How about Gatecrasher?

How about Deadpool? They both like telling jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    How about Deadpool? They both like telling jokes
    Cool idea. But I like Deadpool even better if Marvel never created that awful skin condition. I would rather that he looked like Cole Cash:

I'm just putting this out there...

Ego, The Living Planet!!!!
    "Women... they come and go, but the Jonah is eternal." - ViewtifulJC

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

What about Kaine? I mean just look at him. If they were standing next to one another, I'd swear they were twins
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    What about Kaine? I mean just look at him. If they were standing next to one another, I'd swear they were twins
    The topic excludes Peter's clones and characters that were created in his world. The focus is on the well known villains and anti-heroes like Taskmaster.

The Superior SpideyClone SpideyClone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    The topic excludes Peter's clones and characters that were created in his world. The focus is on the well known villains and anti-heroes like Taskmaster.
    God help me I should know better, but I have to say Mephisto. Peter's son by the Black Widow, in the future. He's cursed, by Omega Spawn, to go back to the beginning of time and rule Hell, unless he can find a blood relative to take his place. Conveniently, current Peter is dead, or at least a ghost. Mephisto makes him a deal, break his future marriage with the Black Widow, and choose another crime fighting female to take her place (She-Hulk, Silver Sable, Spider-Woman, or Psylocke), or inhabit the soul of either zombie Spider-man, Man-thing or Man-Spider, and lead one of their soulless bodies to redemption. Of course, this is all trickery to keep Peter's soul in hell. I've now tied all these threads into one.

Quote Originally Posted by JTRobin View Post
    God help me I should know better, but I have to say Mephisto. Peter's son by the Black Widow, in the future. He's cursed, by Omega Spawn, to go back to the beginning of time and rule Hell, unless he can find a blood relative to take his place. Conveniently, current Peter is dead, or at least a ghost. Mephisto makes him a deal, break his future marriage with the Black Widow, and choose another crime fighting female to take her place (She-Hulk, Silver Sable, Spider-Woman, or Psylocke), or inhabit the soul of either zombie Spider-man, Man-thing or Man-Spider, and lead one of their soulless bodies to redemption. Of course, this is all trickery to keep Peter's soul in hell. I've now tied all these threads into one.
    I seriously doubt that the Demon Mephisto could ever be related to Peter in any way as he doesn't have the red skin color. Anyway, let's focus on villains/ anti-heroes who are mortal human beings and not demons, immortal gods, or extraterrestrial characters. The focus on this thread is to talk about the villains/anti-heroes who never made their debut in the pages of Spider-Man and his world like the Taskmaster.

This has nothing to do with characters that are not owned by Marvel like Spawn.

Inside of the Spidery verse? Shocker, the hell-raising, ne'er do well cousin Pete never expected.

In the grander, more MARVELous scheme of things, let's say....Great Aunt Wendy the Wendigo!
    Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.