Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Senior Member Darthfury78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,196

    Default A Marvel Villian/Anti-Hero who is related to Peter Parker

    Which Marvel Villain do you think is related to Peter Parker? It could be a close relative or a distant relative that he doesn't know. My personal pick is the Taskmaster as his uncle. Who else might fit the bill?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    N/A on Comicbookresources
    Posts
    2,344

    Default

    Pity (because the Sinister Six novels clearly says she is his "sister").

    That is all, because nothing else MARVEL-wise says so, and stickin' by it!



    Oh wait...Kaine, Spidercide, that amoeba in Spectacular Spider-Man #31, and a thousand Spider-Clones from Maximum Cloneage.
    Last edited by ngroove; 02-18-2013 at 08:31 AM.

  3. #3
    .
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    24,792

    Default

    Dr Octopus. He looks into Peter's memories and discovers some past memory that everyone had forgotten that proves they were related. Then he resolves to continue to be the Superior spider-Man to honour Peter's memory.

    He could be Uncle Ben's previously unrevealed twin brother or something.

  4. #4
    Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,601

    Default

    Hulk is his father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate!

  5. #5
    New Member pl_navarro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Around the corner
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Obviously Man Mountain Marko

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	250px-ASM073CVR_160ref.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	108865 ...or The Kangaroo

  6. #6
    Senior Member Darthfury78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Dr Octopus. He looks into Peter's memories and discovers some past memory that everyone had forgotten that proves they were related. Then he resolves to continue to be the Superior spider-Man to honour Peter's memory.

    He could be Uncle Ben's previously unrevealed twin brother or something.
    How about we talk about villains who have yet to(or rarely) appear in Spider-Man's world as his distant/close relative. I created this forum to talk about villains who are guests in other Marvel titles, but are not part of Spider-Man's rogue galleries who might turn out to be a distant relative of Peter Parker.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 02-18-2013 at 01:00 PM.

  7. #7
    .
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    24,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    How about we talk about villains who have yet to(or rarely) appear in Spider-Man's world as his distant/close relative. I created this forum to talk about villains who are guests in other Marvel titles, but are not part of Spider-Man's rogue galleries who might turn out to be a distant relative of Peter Parker.
    Ok. Sorry

    How about Gatecrasher?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Shadowlarvitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    2,883

    Default

    How about Deadpool? They both like telling jokes

  9. #9
    Senior Member Darthfury78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    How about Deadpool? They both like telling jokes
    Cool idea. But I like Deadpool even better if Marvel never created that awful skin condition. I would rather that he looked like Cole Cash:




  10. #10
    My Turn. Kevin Nichols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    6,007

    Default

    I'm just putting this out there...


    Ego, The Living Planet!!!!
    "Women... they come and go, but the Jonah is eternal." - ViewtifulJC

  11. #11
    True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,872

    Default

    What about Kaine? I mean just look at him. If they were standing next to one another, I'd swear they were twins
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Darthfury78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    What about Kaine? I mean just look at him. If they were standing next to one another, I'd swear they were twins
    The topic excludes Peter's clones and characters that were created in his world. The focus is on the well known villains and anti-heroes like Taskmaster.

  13. #13
    The Superior SpideyClone SpideyClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    somewhere in NY
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    The topic excludes Peter's clones and characters that were created in his world. The focus is on the well known villains and anti-heroes like Taskmaster.
    God help me I should know better, but I have to say Mephisto. Peter's son by the Black Widow, in the future. He's cursed, by Omega Spawn, to go back to the beginning of time and rule Hell, unless he can find a blood relative to take his place. Conveniently, current Peter is dead, or at least a ghost. Mephisto makes him a deal, break his future marriage with the Black Widow, and choose another crime fighting female to take her place (She-Hulk, Silver Sable, Spider-Woman, or Psylocke), or inhabit the soul of either zombie Spider-man, Man-thing or Man-Spider, and lead one of their soulless bodies to redemption. Of course, this is all trickery to keep Peter's soul in hell. I've now tied all these threads into one.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Darthfury78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JTRobin View Post
    God help me I should know better, but I have to say Mephisto. Peter's son by the Black Widow, in the future. He's cursed, by Omega Spawn, to go back to the beginning of time and rule Hell, unless he can find a blood relative to take his place. Conveniently, current Peter is dead, or at least a ghost. Mephisto makes him a deal, break his future marriage with the Black Widow, and choose another crime fighting female to take her place (She-Hulk, Silver Sable, Spider-Woman, or Psylocke), or inhabit the soul of either zombie Spider-man, Man-thing or Man-Spider, and lead one of their soulless bodies to redemption. Of course, this is all trickery to keep Peter's soul in hell. I've now tied all these threads into one.
    I seriously doubt that the Demon Mephisto could ever be related to Peter in any way as he doesn't have the red skin color. Anyway, let's focus on villains/ anti-heroes who are mortal human beings and not demons, immortal gods, or extraterrestrial characters. The focus on this thread is to talk about the villains/anti-heroes who never made their debut in the pages of Spider-Man and his world like the Taskmaster.

    This has nothing to do with characters that are not owned by Marvel like Spawn.

  15. #15
    Wol with it. SuperCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,567

    Default

    Inside of the Spidery verse? Shocker, the hell-raising, ne'er do well cousin Pete never expected.

    In the grander, more MARVELous scheme of things, let's say....Great Aunt Wendy the Wendigo!
    Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •