Page 76 of 299 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 4474

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    UNCANNY AVENGERS #10
    RICK REMENDER (W) • DANIEL ACUNA (A)
    Cover by JOHN CASSADAY
    Ragnarök Now continues!
    THE FOUR HORSEMEN OF DEATH are unleashed!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99

The Four Horsemen are Revield!! Guess who(s) is BACK!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...010COV_col.jpg
    "Horsemen of Death" ... ? Is that a new concept, they're supposed to be Horsemen of Apocalypse, and Death is one of them. Ôo

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Jon View Post
    Yeah, definitely worth catching up on Remender's Uncanny X-Force for this title I'm finding. That preview for July . . . Crimeny. Seeing Daken, Sean Cassidy and Sentry/Void is going to twist the knife in Logan's sould something fierce. After #5 Reaper's return should mess with Rogue along with Simon and Wanda. This book really does keep getting better and better. This is what Remender does, he starts out relatively small and then you start to see that there were a heck of a lot more dominoes set up then the first one he knocked over.
    Indeed My Friend.

First off, Great Post the other day, thanks for the support and great review of the UA #6. =)

Rick did say that the Horsemen would Hit Home and he was not Kiding! Daken will really mess with Logan and Reaper indeed will be an emotional String to Rogue, Simon and Wanda. Banshee being back pulls at the original Uncanny X-Men Fans allot and really shows how other fans have said and reviewers that this book is harkening back to the Classic Avengers and I even say Classic X-Men and Uncanny Too.! =) Sentry Indeed harkens to the New Recent Age of Marvel and with all his History, the void and Power Level, he HAS to be the strongest Horsemen that I have ever Seen!

This books continuses to surprise and surpass my expectations and indeed is living up to the hype! The opening #1-4 where the opening warm-up act and now we are in the first act now and it is such a great story and after yesterday and the previews of UA #7, Acuna was Born to Draw this Arc!

I am Very Happy Right Now, this book is Really Becoming what Marvel said it would be and Even More!
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

Quote Originally Posted by Incan View Post
    "Horsemen of Death" ... ? Is that a new concept, they're supposed to be Horsemen of Apocalypse, and Death is one of them. Ôo
    The concept isn't new, but the membership of the group is.

Quote Originally Posted by Incan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The concept isn't new, but the membership of the group is.
    Indeed.

I say you see a group of Horsemen like those 4 coming after you, Death you will be begging for!

Each one brings their own unique version of death as well too, that is what is truly Wicked. =)

Enjoyed this issue as I do like Thor so it was nice to see the focus on him for this issue. Also the way he took out Apocalypse was quite cool and it'll be interesting to see what happens now, also enjoyed the art a lot.

Only surprised at the fact that there was nothing about Rogue seemingly killing the Grim Reaper in the previous issue but I'm assuming that'll get carried on in the next issue.

I'm still intrigued to see what the hell Kang is going to do with Jarnbjorn (Thor's axe) in the ensuing issues. Loved how he manipulated both Apocalypse and Thor into fighting so that Thor could get his axe enchanted. That was some good ol' fashioned villainy there. I'm wondering will the story jump to the present in the next issue?

IscariotXIII Bitches! judaspaladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed.

I say you see a group of Horsemen like those 4 coming after you, Death you will be begging for!

Each one brings their own unique version of death as well too, that is what is truly Wicked. =)
    I couldn't agree more, my jaw hit the floor when I saw the Sentry. I never expected (or wanted to be blunt) to see him again but this looks freaking epic. Remember really has assembled a crew of awesome villains for our heroes to fight!

Now this book is really interesting! Banshee One of my favorite mutants, Banshee is back! Although not in the way that I imagined.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

Quote Originally Posted by judaspaladin View Post
    I couldn't agree more, my jaw hit the floor when I saw the Sentry. I never expected (or wanted to be blunt) to see him again but this looks freaking epic. Remember really has assembled a crew of awesome villains for our heroes to fight!
    Indeed, my eyes could not believe what I saw on the Horsemen Team! I knew 3 of them indeed, the 4th Daken I was not to familiar with but Xpac gave me a link. Sentry alone is more then enufe, but adding Reaper, espcially After what he did to the team in UA #5 without a Horseman powerup!

Add to that Banshee! Classic Uncanny X-Man as you can Get and with this power-up who knows, he could have a power level now near Blackbolt with his Voice. That is Scary, City Level Death!

Daken too I believe will be something and indeed brings full circle Logans Hearstrings against Poccy's. Reaper tugs at Simon, Wanda and Rogues Hearts. This is getting Action and Drama Packed and Acuna is Perfect, Espcially After his showing for UA #6!

I am Hyped!

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    Now this book is really interesting! Banshee One of my favorite mutants, Banshee is back! Although not in the way that I imagined.

This could be, along with Sentry, how they comeback to the Marvel Universe. If that is, it is exciting, but they will be going threw their own Hell like Logan and Sunfire did.

Who Knows, Maybe after this, if Banshee is Freed and Lives, he will Join the team!

Junior Member Alasondro Alegré as The Chief's Avatar

I have the feeling that Rama-Tut/Kang is using the Apocalypse Twins and the axe to take the Death Seed for himself and become the new Apocalypse host. If The Dreaming Celestial is somehow re-assembled after X-Tinction it may still hold the death seed like it did in Uncanny X-Force. I could see Kang using the axe to tear into The Dreaming Celestial and take the seed for himself. Since the solicits and Remender's interviews tell us of The Horsemen of Death, there has to be a new Death that will arrive. If the X-Tinction solicits are accurate it says that Apocalypse Jean may stop the realities from colliding, so perhaps the Apocalypse force is greater than many realize and Kang will definitely try to use that in full. How The Red Skull/Onslaught comes into play I'm not sure, perhaps there's a war over who will be the next host?

Is anyone else as excited for dead Sentry vs. Thor as I am?
    Faves: Wolverine: Weapon X, the Avengers, X-Force, etc
    My Free Weekly eZine: http://tinyurl.com/ybcnhxe
    My Clothing Line: www.culturesclothing.com
    http://twitter.com/culturesclothes

Quote Originally Posted by pharoahe22 View Post

Round 2 baby selling tickets now and taking bets.
    Animals sense weakness, sharks smell blood in water
    Ishmael, Moses and Job, knew the divine order.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pharoahe22 View Post

Hell Yeah My Friend!! =D

Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

Ah, the plot thickens. I didn't think Reaper would go away just like that!

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

is that supposed to be Banshee?
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time