Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Spider Man and the Ambiguously Gay Duo

Spider Powered Time Lord Spider-Mike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Mike View Post
    Cybermen being remotely controlled by Doc Ock would be a fantastic storyline.
    Davros/Jackal is a great idea too.

I like the idea of (during the storyline) Peter coming home to Forest Hills and finding the Doctor having tea with Aunt May.

Just realised.

All these Spider-Man/Doctor Who story suggestions, which Doctor would Spidey meet?

I'm thinking either 4th, 10th or 11th would have the best banter with Peter.
    SPIDER-MAN: Hey there, my name's Spider-Man, and this is my trusty sidekick Wolverine!
    WOLVERINE: *Growls*
    (Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Spider Man and the Ambiguously Gay Duo

I 2nd this!

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Mike View Post
    I'm thinking either 4th, 10th or 11th would have the best banter with Peter.
    I initially assumed Eleven, just because he's the current Doctor. But you're right; that's something to consider. (I'd be willing to be at least one version of the Doctor would have met Max Model, if their universes intersected.)

Spider Powered Time Lord Spider-Mike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by E. Wilson View Post
    I initially assumed Eleven, just because he's the current Doctor. But you're right; that's something to consider. (I'd be willing to be at least one version of the Doctor would have met Max Model, if their universes intersected.)
    I like the idea of Captain America meeting the Doctor and saying "Doctor?" and the Doctor not knowing how Steve knows him,
    And then a future version of the same Doctor meeting Captain America and Bucky during WW2.

Just imagine Peter reverse-engineering the sonic screwdriver for Horizon Labs, before the Doctor realises he's left it behind.
    SPIDER-MAN: Hey there, my name's Spider-Man, and this is my trusty sidekick Wolverine!
    WOLVERINE: *Growls*
    (Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)

Red Robin, Batman, the Red Hood, Superman...