Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think of all of them are at least worth one watch (though for some reason I haven't watched Superman/Shazam), though I think Batman: Year One is the best. The weakest is probably All Star Superman (pacing, acting, questionable cuts and keep ins from the comic, etc.), though it is still worth seeing since there is still plenty good about it.

-Batman: Year One - watch it this movie is really good. Especially if your a fan of Commissioner Gordon
    -All Star Superman it was okay
    -Superman/Batman; Apocalypse really a supergilr movie. Good animation but bad plot........really bad plot
    -Batman: Under the Red Hood good movie very entertaining
    -Superman/Shazam: The Return of Black Adam very good, but its shorter than the others fyi
    -Superman vs. the Elite meh, kind of preachy and cliche, but if you just want to see a Superman movie go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Under the Red Hood was the best, followed by All Star Superman.
    Funny, these are the two I ended up watching today, and in that order. Under the Red Hood was solid but All Star Superman was down right awesome. I'll confess I've never read the comic (I know, I know...but it too me a while to recover what what young me perceived Morrison did to "my" X-Men) but I definitely will now.

BANNED

Yeah you need to read the comic. I enjoyed the movie, but it's criminal how much was cut out. There are some really beautiful moments that don't make the cut.

You might also like New Frontier, but you didn't list it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Yeah you need to read the comic. I enjoyed the movie, but it's criminal how much was cut out. There are some really beautiful moments that don't make the cut.

You might also like New Frontier, but you didn't list it there.
    Valid point, but watched it a few years ago when Netflix Instant first came out

The Great Curator Mr. Mastermind's Avatar

MASK OF THE PHANTASM:
    At the time, this was easily the best Batman movie ever made. It's still totally amazing
    SUBZERO:
    A enjoyable conclusion to Mr. Freeze's arc in TAS. I remember really liking this one, especially the last scene with Freeze.
    MYSTERY OF THE BATWOMAN:
    I can't even remember the title, it's been so long. But I remember this one being pretty good.
    BRIANIAC ATTACKS:
    So awful. Just plain terrible.
    DOOMSDAY:
    See above.
    THE NEW FRONTIER:
    A decent adaptation of the best Justice League story ever written. Probably the best Justice League movie.
    GOTHAM KNIGHT:
    I think I'm the only one who really liked this, but I really, really liked this.
    WONDER WOMAN:
    Nothing particularly wrong with it, but by the numbers and uninteresting. I really don't like Wonder Woman, so it's probably not the movie's fault.
    FIRST FLIGHT:
    I liked it, but it was a bit by the numbers. Same level as Wonder Woman, just with superior characters and concepts.
    PUBLIC ENEMIES:
    "Based on a Jeph Loeb comic book". Like I would pay money to see that.
    CRISIS ON TWO EARTHS:
    Owlman was a total BAMF here. Pretty fun movie, but I've always loved the multiverse concept, and the Crime Syndicate.
    UNDER THE RED HOOD:
    Easily the best since Phantasm. Made me love Jason Todd.
    APOCALYPSE:
    See my thoughts on Public Enemies.
    ALL-STAR SUPERMAN:
    The best Superman movie ever made, but it's hard not to be. But it could have been waaaaaaaay better than it was (especially if it was a two parter), and some of the choices are just to cut are just mindbogglingly dumb.
    EMERALD KNIGHTS:
    Well this was just awesome.
    YEAR ONE:
    Some stories work better in comics than as movies. As a movie this is pretty boring. Batman Begins covered all needs for a Batman origin story in film. Nowhere to go but down.
    DOOM:
    Didn't see it, the original story was really dumb.
    SUPERMAN VS. THE ELITE:
    See above.
    THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS:
    Well this was just awesome.
    UNBOUND:
    Haven't seen it, probably never will.
    THE FLASHPOINT PARADOX:
    This movie strikes me as totally pointless, so I didn't see it.

UPCOMING:

WAR:Hope it improves on the comic, like Red Hood, but replacing Aquaman with Shazam. I love Shazam, but c'mon, Aquaman deserves a spot.
    SON OF BATMAN:Psyched for this one. The best choice for an adaptation yet.
    ASSAULT ON ARKHAM:Couldn't care less, really. The gameplay, characters and atmosphere is what makes the Arkham games great, the stories are totally laughable junk.
    AQUAMAN:OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!
    Desaad: Guess they found out [Mr. Mastermind] was Holmes?

ABH-1979: Really? I don't think so. I actually liked Holmes...

-Batman: Year One - Watch it for Gordon he's the best thing in it
    -All Star Superman - A Great Superman Story pretty faithful adaptation
    -Superman/Batman; Apocalypse - the action is cool but It's really a Supergirl story
    -Batman: Under the Red Hood - The second/third Best Batman animated Movie (Return of the Joker is fighting for second)
    -Superman/Shazam: The Return of Black Adam - it's okay just short.
    -Superman vs. the Elite - I liked it more than All-Star but that's mainly for Superman saying "Wanker" arguably the best Superman movie.
    Marvel:Scarlet Spider, Young Avengers, Revolutionary War
    DC:Wonder Woman, Injustice, Sandman Overture
    A Bunch other labels