Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scurlogg_Hawkk View Post
    What are you favorite artists or writers ?
    Well right now I love the work of Mark Miller and Robert Kirkman.
    Artists, I love lots of them, but to name two right now: Leinil Yu and Steve Mcniven.

  2. #17
    Senior Member Scurlogg_Hawkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    42221bBAker Street ,Bulgaria?
    Posts
    1,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemaluk View Post
    Well right now I love the work of Mark Miller and Robert Kirkman.
    Artists, I love lots of them, but to name two right now: Leinil Yu and Steve Mcniven.
    Yup mate i see that from your work here that there are the ones you like
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scurlogg_Hawkk View Post
    Yup mate i see that from your work here that there are the ones you like
    I get that a lot :) Not my intention though, I want to get my own flow, but I guess we all have influences.

  4. #19
    Senior Member Scurlogg_Hawkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    42221bBAker Street ,Bulgaria?
    Posts
    1,198

    Default

    Mate due time you will move away from the that thing and evolve into butterfly :)
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scurlogg_Hawkk View Post
    Mate due time you will move away from the that thing and evolve into butterfly :)
    hahahahah, awesome :)

  6. #21
    Senior Member Scurlogg_Hawkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    42221bBAker Street ,Bulgaria?
    Posts
    1,198

    Default

    I know that was a pale comparison then maybe evolve into the Bat-Man :)
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

  7. #22
    snowcrashed. brokentool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the hills gone sour.
    Posts
    124

    Default

    I too like your work, dude!

    I do hope you get some recognition, as you deserve it

    keep it up!
    Wanderers

    [a free online graphic novel]

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokentool View Post
    I too like your work, dude!

    I do hope you get some recognition, as you deserve it

    keep it up!
    Thanks a lot for the support mate!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scurlogg_Hawkk View Post
    I know that was a pale comparison then maybe evolve into the Bat-Man :)
    hhaahaah, yeah, beter in did :)

  9. #24
    Senior Member Scurlogg_Hawkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    42221bBAker Street ,Bulgaria?
    Posts
    1,198

    Default

    Can you post some more :) Superheroes will do too or anything else :)
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scurlogg_Hawkk View Post
    Can you post some more :) Superheroes will do too or anything else :)
    I will soon, I promisse :)

  11. #26
    Senior Member Scurlogg_Hawkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    42221bBAker Street ,Bulgaria?
    Posts
    1,198

    Default

    Okay mate thanks just show us something :)
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •