Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu View Post
    I was just busting balls. I like Ellie a lot, she makes the run feel real and is a constant example of Batman making the world better on real levels.
    To each there own I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSimonHurt View Post
    And Harper Rowe can drown in the sewer. Maybe they can hype a big crossover event for the death of this 'Fan Favorite'
    Whatever floats your boat, mate. Your entitled to your opinion but making like it's only Morrison that can ever create an interesting character that people care about is not a fair thing to say and that is what I'm taking issue with in your post.
    Characters come and go, revamped and revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them and continue to appreciate them, then that character, your hero or heroine, will always exist.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mac! View Post
    Can no one see the irony in this?
    Heh.

If it weren't for Grant Morrison, I would have moved on from superhero comics long ago.

Would Damians death really cause a media storm like is being predicted? I see him dieing,but what if it's not Damian and it's Dick that bites it?

Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post
    Yeah, because Morrison's work is more confusing in my eyes. I'll never forgive him for the mess that was Final Crisis.

As for the leak, I knew this was coming as I never did enjoy Damien's character and I've counting the days till he leaves.

However, I do understand Damien...just a bit as an overall Bat-character...just a bit.
    That "mess" you call Final Crisis is a masterpiece, one of his best works ever.
    There is a God. And he hates us all.

"'Batman Incorporated' #18 is far enough from its release date that retailers shouldn't have received copies from Diamond yet." Well of course not. The eighteenth issue hasn't even been solicited yet, and who knows if the series will make it that far?

Smartass comments aside, I'll believe that Damian will die. I guess it's fitting that Morrison's run begins with Damian debuting and ending with Damian dying. I'd like this to tie in with Snyder's book, though. As for Batman needing a Robin, well, if he doesn't have a Robin, what's the point in keeping a book called Batman & Robin around? We're going to see Jason help Batman deal with the fallout, but what about after that? Batman & Robin is selling very well, so it's not like they would cancel it, unless it's like Justice League International where the cancellation is more for plot purposes. They're either going to give Batman a new Robin or bring Damian back.

WTF!?!!? CBR Bans you for even coming close to spoiling Slott's Spidey stuff yet they post consistent spoiler articles to Batman stuff???! Nice CBR.
    Action Comics, Batman/Superman, Superior Spidey, Hawkeye, IHulk, Nova, Batman, Batman Eternal, 'Tec, JL, JLA, Aquaman, Flash, Walking Dead, Saga, Revival

I feel like CBR shouldn't be constantly posting about leaked spoilers (like they did with DOTF.) But damn, this cover made my jaw drop... Don't even know what to say really.

Quote Originally Posted by YMCMB View Post
    I feel like CBR shouldn't be constantly posting about leaked spoilers (like they did with DOTF.) But damn, this cover made my jaw drop... Don't even know what to say really.
    It is an incredible cover, that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by BarryAllen5K View Post
    WTF!?!!? CBR Bans you for even coming close to spoiling Slott's Spidey stuff yet they post consistent spoiler articles to Batman stuff???! Nice CBR.
    CBR has a closer relationship with Slott and Wacker (they both post on the board) than they do with Morrison (who doesn't post anywhere) and Burnham. They'd ban 50 regular posters as long as it kept Slott and Wacker around.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    CBR has a closer relationship with Slott and Wacker (they both post on the board) than they do with Morrison (who doesn't post anywhere) and Burnham. They'd ban 50 regular posters as long as it kept Slott and Wacker around.
    What are there usernames? And what is Snyder's username to anyone who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Batman9 View Post
    What are there usernames? And what is Snyder's username to anyone who knows?
    They post under their real names on the Spider-Man board quite a bit. I think Snyder has posted here under his real name a few times in the past, but he doesn't have the same presence here that Slott and Wacker do.

BANNED

Morrison says he reads this forum.

I'd be over the moon if he ever came and interacted with us.

Who cares. This is some of the worst story and art I've ever seen anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Morrison says he reads this forum.

I'd be over the moon if he ever came and interacted with us.
    You wouldn't be alone. Morrison's stuff with Batman is legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by BarryAllen5K View Post
    Eh, that had more to do with whole issues being leaked rather than a cover and the difference between the two is clear.