Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hound of UIster View Post
    That can be easily scrubbed.
    I figured, and since this guy seems to get this kind of stuff regularly, he's probably smart enough to do that. However, it would have been hilarious if he's forgotten, or something.
    DC: Action Comics - Detective Comics - Batman and... - Batman - Justice League
    Marvel: All-New X-Factor

Odds are they are not going to kill Damien. Most likely, he is either going to give up the Robin mantle and go under a new ID or decide to side with his Mother and leave Bruce. I am going to go with the identity of Robin dying, just not the character himself, especially since it is in Batman Inc. and one of the main focuses of that book is the 'war' against Talia, right?

Whoa. Thanks for restoking my anticipation.

You couldn't get a more perfect cover.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSimonHurt View Post
    You don't seem to understand the circumstances of Damian's character. He's Morrison's creation and Grant is leaving. Damian also has the circumstance of 'aging' Batman by giving him a son, which goes against their direction in the New 52 for everyone else. Odds are, Damian is gone and will fade into history soon.
    He's most likely going to be Robin in the upcoming Injustice game, so I don't think DC is going to remove the character for good.

Why people's still changing Damian's name?

And I really doubt that Damian is gonna be killed for good, Batman needs a Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Namtab View Post
    Regarding the photo... isn't that pretty damning for the person that took the pic? I mean, provided that was taken at the DC offices, would it be that hard to figure out what room that is and possibly figure out who leaked this?

Unless he was smart enough to copy the photo, isn't there all that back-end photo data that has all sorts if identifiable information, there-within?
    You're assuming DC don't know about this i would be surprised if this wasn't a deliberate attempt to hype the issue with with a fake 'leak'.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Why people's still changing Damian's name?

And I really doubt that Damian is gonna be killed for good, Batman needs a Robin.
    Aren't you forgetting someone...?

Why would Damian's death mean Batman wouldn't have a Robin?

Great covers.

It's difficult to tell, but did Alex Ross do those covers too? I know Burnham's on the variant for this.

Quote Originally Posted by thewarning View Post
    Aren't you forgetting someone...?

She's a fan favorite!
    Be a fan of the creators, not the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by AJM View Post
    Why would Damian's death mean Batman wouldn't have a Robin?
    Because Dick, Jason and Tim have been grown the role there's no one left to assume the mantle. I really doubt that Harper will become Robin but hey, I've been wrong before.

Because Dick, Jason and Tim have been grown the role there's no one left to assume the mantle. I really doubt that Harper will become Robin but hey, I've been wrong before.
    Who mentioned Harper? Not me. I've no idea what's going to happen, but Damian's death is not the death of Robin as a whole. Besides, Batman's managed without a Robin plenty of times before – who says he needs one? Indeed, if Damian dies, i doubt we'll see a new Robin for a while.

BANNED

I hope Harper doesn't bother to be anyone. Grant Morrison already created that character and her name was Ellie. Who cares about Harper Rowe.

Odds are, Tim will go back to being his sidekick if Damian dies. Tim and Bruce have some catching up to do and he didn't 'grow' into his new identity, he was pushed out too early by Damian's arrival.

Damian is really Dick's Robin. Bruce's best Robin was always Tim.