Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Secret "Batman Incorporated" Storyline Leaks Via Twitter

DC Comics has been keeping details of the major Batman story arc originating in Grant Morrison's "Batman Incorporated" under tight wraps, but today an photo surfaced on Twitter that gives credence to fans' theories.

Full article here.

Do these covers really reveal anything? The bloody Robin decal at the end of the last issue suggested something bad happening to Damian. As for these covers, well... Batman didn't actually DIE in Batman RIP, now did he? So the question of Damian's fate is still an open one.

FIRST COMMENT!
    Currently reading far too many comics to list (mostly DC/Vertigo), despite the best hope of my parents that I'd outgrow comics by the time I turned 50.

Those are amazing covers but wow that's ominous. This might be it for Damian which sucks big time, I'm tired of kids being killed in comics. Plus the little brat grew on me.
    Superior Spider-Man, Superior Spider-Man Team Up

I hope they don't kill him off and that it is just a teaser cover.

I don't think he will die, but will he leave the bat-family? Probably.

Since characters don't STAY dead anymore, does it really matter?

BANNED

That cover is amazing!

Robin might die but he'll be alive again by the end of the series. It's like Hickman's death of Johnny Storm.

Animal Man's daughter should watch her back if Damian dies. Isn't she the only superhero kid left other than him?

Yeah, if he was speculated to be dying at the end of Morrison's run then I'd be a little worried, but given he still has 4 more issues after #8 I am not worried.

Regarding the photo... isn't that pretty damning for the person that took the pic? I mean, provided that was taken at the DC offices, would it be that hard to figure out what room that is and possibly figure out who leaked this?

Unless he was smart enough to copy the photo, isn't there all that back-end photo data that has all sorts if identifiable information, there-within?
    DC: Action Comics - Detective Comics - Batman and... - Batman - Justice League
    Marvel: All-New X-Factor

Unless he was smart enough to copy the photo, isn't there all that back-end photo data that has all sorts if identifiable information, there-within?
    That can be easily scrubbed.

No biggie. We all saw it coming.
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

http://heshouldreallyknowbetter.blogspot.com/

My heart sinks upon seeing this photo.

Beautiful covers, definitely a homage to Batman R.I.P.

I just don't think certain fate should fall upon someone so young.

And ultimately, good stories can't be spoiled with plot points. They can't be spoiled at all.
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

http://heshouldreallyknowbetter.blogspot.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by scouter227 View Post
    Since characters don't STAY dead anymore, does it really matter?
    You don't seem to understand the circumstances of Damian's character. He's Morrison's creation and Grant is leaving. Damian also has the circumstance of 'aging' Batman by giving him a son, which goes against their direction in the New 52 for everyone else. Odds are, Damian is gone and will fade into history soon.