Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Duh, they took away the T-Bolts name and Ghost.... what did you think was going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Mechano View Post
    Duh, they took away the T-Bolts name and Ghost.... what did you think was going to happen?

They weren't exactly lighting the sales charts on fire when the title was still T-bolts & featured Ghost so what's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by classicgmer View Post
    They weren't exactly lighting the sales charts on fire when the title was still T-bolts & featured Ghost so what's your point?
    It was stable though, not to mention they paired up the title with a cover artist that stuff is bland without the right colors, which it never got, as soon as they changed it over to Dark Avengers. You can't give a book a decent cover artist or outside promotion, I don't think you really care what happens to the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Wellman View Post
    It was stable though, not to mention they paired up the title with a cover artist that stuff is bland without the right colors, which it never got, as soon as they changed it over to Dark Avengers. You can't give a book a decent cover artist or outside promotion, I don't think you really care what happens to the book.

How were the numbers stable when since the start of the "Heroic Age" the books sales numbers steadily declined to cancellation levels which at that point the decision was made to rebrand the book to Dark Avengers Also what basis are you using to come to the conclusion that I "don't really care what happens to the book."