Everything for Big Fire BitVyper's Avatar

Default Trinity (They Call Me Trinity) vs Mal Reynolds (Firefly)

Three scenarios:

1. A duel with pistols.

2. A punch up in the middle of a bar brawl.

3. Standard Khazan battle except the arena is littered with bullet proof walls and barricades for cover.
    I swim through a sea of stars
    without looking back to shore.
    Faster than light, bending time

Forever
    Wherever

Power with girl is better Powerboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Three scenarios:

1. A duel with pistols.

2. A punch up in the middle of a bar brawl.

3. Standard Khazan battle except the arena is littered with bullet proof walls and barricades for cover.
    Trinity easily in all three to the level of a stomp except maybe in the hand to hand. His speed feats are crazy. I don't know for sure what he did specifically in "They Call Me Trinity" but he does things like grab the gun from another fast-draw gunman's holster *after* the other gunman already started to reach for his gun. Then he puts it back into the man's holster and slaps him across the face and then again grabs the gun before the guy can reach it and slaps him again and puts the gun back and again reaches from his own side to the other guy's side and takes his gun before the guy can reach it and Trinity's hand is far, far further from the gun than the guy he's doing this to. He fast-draws against a group of men and kills them all before they even touch their guns and, again, these are all savvy gunmen.

He's not the Flash but his speed is somewhat superhuman. He's way too fast and accurate for Malcolm Reynolds.