Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ispacehead View Post
    The Halo franchise changed hands and survived.
    Debatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Namtab View Post
    How well did the Bungie-less Halo do? Was it more or less at the same level of quality?

I'm asking honestly; I don't think I've played Halo since the 3rd game.
    I really enjoyed it. You know the old saying: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Well, they didn't.

I felt like they brought all of the fun from the best of the prior games and added enough new weapons and an interesting new enemy.

I enjoyed the story. I'm looking forward to the continuance.

I'd probably rank this one 3rd after the original 2.

Spider Powered Time Lord Spider-Mike's Avatar

So are we getting a sequel or not?

Yes or No.

No "Yes but it's a prequel with the Justice League" crap.

Are we getting a game that follows on from the events of Arkham Asylum and then Arkham City? (Which is what we really want)
    SPIDER-MAN: Hey there, my name's Spider-Man, and this is my trusty sidekick Wolverine!
    WOLVERINE: *Growls*
    (Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)

I would very much like an Arkham series prequel. 'Asylum' dropped us into a very mature Batman universe. I'd love to see how everyone got there. Bruce Wayne to Batman, Dick Grayson to Robin, Harvey Dent to Two-Face, Selina Kyle to Catwoman, Barbara Gordon to Batgirl, then Oracle (and back to Batgirl?), and yeah, the Joker.
    It's almost as if the Arkhamverse had been a movie series, 'Asylum' felt like number four or five. I love this vision of Batman, and I'd like to see (or rather, play) movies one, two, and three.
    Last edited by atomicbattery; 02-16-2013 at 01:42 PM.

People play the games for Batman no idea why the Joker is always the main bad guy. I mean even when you have Hugo strange and Ra's al ghul you still have Joker being the finale.
    Currrently Reading- Suicide Squad,Justice League,Batwoman,Batman,Batman and Robin,Detective Comics, Wonder Woman,Batman Eternal,Mighty Avengers,All new X-factor,Justice League 3000 and Harley Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Freeze View Post
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/new-bat...r-2013-6403765

Just thought I'd share this article and gather thoughts.
    I really, really hope that this one will be a good game on PC. The first two were pretty good games, but they were obvious console ports. I'm sick of gamepad-designed challenges for abilities, unlockables, and collectibles.

Also, the Arkham City costume is the best-looking, except that it's still torn up even after he leaves the area after the main story is over.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Worlds' Finest, My Little Pony, The Flash, Birds of Prey, Batman '66

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Mike View Post
    So are we getting a sequel or not?

Yes or No.

No "Yes but it's a prequel with the Justice League" crap.

Are we getting a game that follows on from the events of Arkham Asylum and then Arkham City? (Which is what we really want)
    Pretty sure we're getting both a sequel and a prequel. The sequel should be out in 2013 with the prequel out in 2014

Oh, and thought everyone should know I beat Arkham City four times yea, it was that good....
    ... it would be far easier to consider this a dream. But how can I? For in my hand... I hold the Bat-radia. And I... I am the Batman.

Took me forever to get all the achievements.

I'll wait for an official confirmation and press release from WB.

This is all speculation at this point and I'm hoping these rumors are all wrong.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "Tt..You can't just build a boat and hope darkness magically sails away with it."

"Why not? It's my boat."

Whoever takes over these games I hope they get some better writers. Arkham Asylum had a good enough plot, but City got way too over-crowded and didn't meet it's potential story-wise with Hugo Strange, Ra's, and Joker all competing for main villain. The game totally wasted Strange's character honestly, oh and some of the dialogue was pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baked Batman View Post
    Pretty sure we're getting both a sequel and a prequel. The sequel should be out in 2013 with the prequel out in 2014

Oh, and thought everyone should know I beat Arkham City four times yea, it was that good....
    Quote Originally Posted by whydelongeface View Post
    Took me forever to get all the achievements.
    I just glide around the city beating up random bad guys.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by The Baked Batman View Post
    That seems to be the way it reads to me as well.

The article is rather poorly written I'd say. Not very clear.

whoever does it, they need to incorporate the batmobile or the bat-bike (Nolan version) into the game mechanics somehow

will the riddler trophies be a part of the next game, do you guys think?
    "Calm down, call Batman." - Greg Capullo

Quote Originally Posted by Trey View Post
    whoever does it, they need to incorporate the batmobile or the bat-bike (Nolan version) into the game mechanics somehow
    Great idea. I don't really want too much driving, but perhaps a chase level or two?

will the riddler trophies be a part of the next game, do you guys think?
    I love the Riddler challenges. I hope that they are still included in one form or another. Maybe a side story could be a puzzle-off between he and Cluemaster.