Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default VALIANT May 2013 Solicits

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/vali...citations.html

Some amazing covers for Harbinger Wars, etc. I can't even begin to choose a favorite.

The HW books all seem to take place in Las Vegas, where Archer & Armstrong will be passing through...hmmm...

This should be a BIG month for VALIANT: Harbinger Wars, Planet Death, 2 Zero Issues, Harby Vol 2, Valiant Masters: Shadowman, Dollar Debuts and FCBD. Pretty solid offering for their 1 year anniversary.
    VALIANT, Saga, Chew, Manhattan Projects, Revival, East of West, Locke & Key, Hawkeye, Young Avengers.

I'm pleasantly surprised that Valiant isn't shipping the standard issues of Archer & Armstrong and Shadowman along with the zeros issues. That helps keep my budget manageable. Harbinger Wars does sound awesome, its looking like a great first event. Hopefully we see more from Amy Reeder down the line.

HW looks so awesome! PRS has a new plan(the HARD Corps), also who are the other race on Loam, any ideas?
    New Avengers*Unity* Shadowman* RAI* TRANSFORMERS* MILES MORALES

Quote Originally Posted by rasx View Post
    HW looks so awesome! PRS has a new plan(the HARD Corps), also who are the other race on Loam, any ideas?
    The return of the Spider aliens!
    KingConan|Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Fatale|L azarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO
    ASW|Batman|GL+C|JL+U|RL|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|DD|MK|Thor

Does anyone else think this GENERATION ZERO business is gonna spin-off into its own comic?

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

That Shadowman costume looks so much cooler than the one in the regular book.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!

Quote Originally Posted by havok1977 View Post
    The return of the Spider aliens!
    I thought the Vine was their replacement and why wasn't those kids called the "Future Force" or "Psi-lords"

I don't think Bloodshot was who the Nanites became conscious in the first time, during the Grey Goo incident. We saw him sent in to kill the witnesses to that incident during a flashback scene. I do, however, think the Bleeding Monk may be a candidate for that person.

As far as the other Alien race, it could be the race we got a brief glimpse of in the preview pages for issue 11 who seemed to enslave the Vine before they came across Shanhara and freed themselves. Or, more likely, it is a totally new race. The only other alien race from VH1 were the Malev.

Generation Zero may play a large role in the VALIANT Universe after HW, but I don't see them getting their own series (as yet). It would be too similar to Harbinger. Besides, some will likely end up with Harada, others will go off on their own, and some may end up being trained by Bloodshot--sort of a surrogate family for him.
    VALIANT, Saga, Chew, Manhattan Projects, Revival, East of West, Locke & Key, Hawkeye, Young Avengers.

I thought the Vine was their replacement
    Perhaps this time around the plants overthrew the Spiders over in their homeworld, and they have been fighting a resistance movement that could show them in a positive light to then flip things around and give Aric even more of a grudge.
    KingConan|Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Fatale|L azarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO
    ASW|Batman|GL+C|JL+U|RL|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|DD|MK|Thor

This is my favorite HW cover, but isn't it strange that Pulse is not there, I see Kara.

This is my favorite HW cover, but isn't it strange that Pulse is not there, I see Kara.
    That's not Kara, its "Cloud".

I wonder if Rai will be a product of Harbinger Wars? Wasn't he supposed to appear sometime this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Mechano View Post
    I wonder if Rai will be a product of Harbinger Wars? Wasn't he supposed to appear sometime this year?
    Spring 2013 if they keep their promise!

I also need an Ultimate Rai Collection: The 4 original Magnus flip-book issues, plus #0-8. Make this happen VEI!

Interesting that cheap issue 1 prize for the Valiant comics i havent read yet. Im just a fan of XO Manowar so far. Can i wait until may before i try the other Valient comics buying them digitally . I wonder if they are on comixology.
    Pull List:
    The Walking Dead,Fatale,Near Death,Storm Dogs,Happy,BPRD,XO-Manowar
    American Vampire,Animal Man,Swamp Thing
    Daredevil, Winter Soldier,Indestructible Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by Libaax View Post
    Interesting that cheap issue 1 prize for the Valiant comics i havent read yet. Im just a fan of XO Manowar so far. Can i wait until may before i try the other Valient comics buying them digitally . I wonder if they are on comixology.
    All are available on ComiXology. They have had several promotions already for free or $0.99 issues. They are all wrapping up their second arcs in the next month or two, so I wouldn't wait much longer unless you plan on buying the trades.