View Poll Results: Who would you like to see in a future second story for All-Star Western?

Voters
34. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Tallulah Black

12 35.29%
  • Billy the Kid (“Billy Jo”) from early 1970s All-Star Western

0 0%
  • Don Caballero (early 1800’s in California)

0 0%
  • Firehair

1 2.94%
  • (Lt. Dan) Foley of the Fighting Fifth

0 0%
  • Johnny Thunder

3 8.82%
  • Outlaw (Rick Wilson)

1 2.94%
  • Pow-Wow Smith

0 0%
  • Roving Ranger

0 0%
  • Scalphunter

3 8.82%
  • Trigger Twins

1 2.94%
  • Wyoming Kid (William Polk)

0 0%
  • historical characters like Buffalo Bill or Kit Carson

3 8.82%
  • another round with a recent 2nd features (who?)

4 11.76%
  • other (please explain)

6 17.65%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    government's watching you matt levin's Avatar
    western Massachusetts, USA; rural, river valley

sounds good to me, Major. Alllllll depends on the writer, though--
    Walking Man Comics

Age/Bronze-A.S.Westrn-AstroCity-Amelia-CourtneyC.-Brody'sGhost-DD-Dial H-Fables-Fatale-Fell-Goon-Groo-Hellboy-Mudman-NextWave-Rocketeer-StarDrop-Thief-Usagi-Wolff/Byrd-Unwritten

I'd like to see more done with Barbary Ghost. She is an interesting character.

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

i want more Nighthawk and Cinnamon, i really enjoyed that. also, Tomahawk was quite good as well.

Voted for a return of already appearing feature-I'd like to see more Bat Lash and Nighthawk/Cinnamon.

-M
    A lunatic is easily recognized...You can tell him by the liberties he takes with common sense...and by the fact that sooner or later he brings up the Templars.
    -Umberto Eco

I know it's not necessarily a western but I really want to see James Robinson and Darwyn Cooke's Vigilante stories that DC have sitting in a drawer somewhere.

All of them, team them up, for a Justifiers arc.

Maybe add Barbary Ghost to that team!
    They should really be the feature of a book called "All"-Star Western. Or if it's going to remain Hex's (and now Booster's)book, with the Stormwatch backups, launch a Weird Western ensemble book with this team already.

(I know, Lobo? Deal with it, he was there before Django, Since DC has the name now, they need to buy out the lapsed rights to the character and use him)
    Last edited by Guicho; 04-26-2013 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guicho View Post
    All of them, team them up, for a Justifiers arc.

Maybe add Barbary Ghost to that team!
    They should really be the feature of a book called "All"-Star Western. Or if it's going to remain Hex's (and now Booster's)book, with the Stormwatch backups, launch a Weird Western ensemble book with this team already.

(I know, Lobo? Deal with it, he was there before Django, Since DC has the name now, they need to buy out the lapsed rights to the character and use him)
    Could even be done as a revisiting of

Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Could even be done as a revisiting of
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...merica_198.jpg
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...merica_199.GIF

I imagine, the "Once Upon a Time in the Wild Wild West..." story arc from JLA # 198 - 199 was in part inspiration for the similar JLU time displaced Weird Western episode.

The comic featured JL meeting up with Jonah Hex, Scalphunter, Cinnamon & Bat Lash.
    The animated episode featured the Jonah Hex, Ohiyesa Smith, Bat Lash & El Diablo.
    Adding Nighthawk, Lobo & potentially Barbary Ghost to this team-up would really make for a great Weired Western Mag.7
    I'd love to see it or a similar ensemble of guest characters as the back up called The Justifiers or Justice Riders.

Added Barbary Ghost

Last edited by Guicho; 04-30-2013 at 08:20 AM.

The Doctor Thirteen backups have been pretty enjoyable. I think the new 52 version of the character has been pretty interesting. I'm looking forward to his role in the backups featuring Stormwatch. I'm going to start calling that team the Steampunk Stormwatch.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison