Default "Wolverine and the X-men" (title) and Savage Wolverine

Just got done reading the most recent Wolverine and the X-Men. I'm enjoying this title. Also picked up Savage Wolverine. I noticed the most recent "Wolverine and the X-Men" Wolverine brings his class to the Savage Land. Savage Wolverine starts out with Wolverine in the Savage Land, but he has no recollection how he got there and the storyline is basically about him trying to get home. Not sure if this is just a coincidence or if we are going to see Wolverine get lost in the Wolverine and the X-Men title and then this crosses over into the Savage Land title.

I also noticed next month there is going to be a separate "Wolverine" title.

Has there been any word on whether Savage Wolverine is supposed to be part of the main Marvel Universe? I could not find the answer on google.

In any event. The first two issues have just been OK. I began reading Wolverine and the X-Men at issue number 18 and it's been one of my favorite titles.

Wolverine and the X-Men is a pretty great book, I definitely recommend even the first 18 issues.

I haven't read SW but I believe it is in continuity, the only reason it wouldn't be is if it contradicts events in the other titles. I also think its meant to be more of a standalone series read for pure fun and not interconnected with anything else; I've heard it be described as pulpy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo15 View Post
    Just got done reading the most recent Wolverine and the X-Men. I'm enjoying this title. Also picked up Savage Wolverine. I noticed the most recent "Wolverine and the X-Men" Wolverine brings his class to the Savage Land. Savage Wolverine starts out with Wolverine in the Savage Land, but he has no recollection how he got there and the storyline is basically about him trying to get home. Not sure if this is just a coincidence or if we are going to see Wolverine get lost in the Wolverine and the X-Men title and then this crosses over into the Savage Land title.

I also noticed next month there is going to be a separate "Wolverine" title.

Has there been any word on whether Savage Wolverine is supposed to be part of the main Marvel Universe? I could not find the answer on google.

In any event. The first two issues have just been OK. I began reading Wolverine and the X-Men at issue number 18 and it's been one of my favorite titles.
    It's beyond confusing. He's also going to the Savage Land in Avengers (I think) so Wolverine is going to be there 3 seperate times? I have to think this is over a vast time-period. Though I didn't see Wolverine pictured in the Nick Spencer co-authored previews of Avengers in the Newsrama interview with Spencer - http://www.newsarama.com/comics/nick...-avengers.html I'm having a hard time getting into Wolverine & the X-Men. Frankenstein and now Wolverine's brother Dog. Really? The books gone downhill after the AvX issues. I have no idea about Savage Wolverine being in continuity or not. I think it is supposed to be in the unseen 6 months from post AvX until Marvel Now! comics take place. But ultimately those six months could be forever as it's comic book time which can be twisted anyway the writer wants.