View Poll Results: What artist would you pick for Wonder Woman: Earth One

Voters
34. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • IVAN REIS

2 5.88%
  • J.H WILLIAMS The 3RD

4 11.76%
  • NICOLA SCOTT

7 20.59%
  • AMANDA CONNOR

1 2.94%
  • JIM LEE

3 8.82%
  • CLIFF CHIANG

2 5.88%
  • ADAM HUGHES

7 20.59%
  • GARY FRANK

1 2.94%
  • JUAN JOSE RYP

0 0%
  • GUILLEM MARCH

1 2.94%
  • O T H E R (? ? ? ? ?)

6 17.65%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Exclamation

Mike Deodato Jr.

WW: Earth 2 is supposed to be about bringing back the sexy, kinky, pretty, weird stuff. He's the best for that. He's good with facial expressions as well now.
    ~ One thousand apologies if I'm using broken English. ~

My top personal choice from that list would be Nicola Scott. But I'd love any of them, honestly.
    "Kryptonite-laced nail polish. Isn't it too divine? Under all that steel, just a man."
    -- Cheetah, Batman: The Brave and the Bold

I would choose Adam Hughes, but I thought he only did covers. I did not think he did interiors too

E.J. Morges Oblivious Press Oblivion's Avatar

I thought yanick paquette was drawing this title?
    "Other than that" seems to be a common theme running rampant within my work.
    It's like a disease. No matter what I do I canít seem to shake the ailment.

PressOblivion.com (Comics at the Brink) or not really.

Depends on the story. If it's bright and adventurous, I'd like someone like Cameron Stewart. If it's mysterious and atmospheric, someone like Irving woyld be my choice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    Depends on the story. If it's bright and adventurous, I'd like someone like Cameron Stewart. If it's mysterious and atmospheric, someone like Irving woyld be my choice.
    Hurt! I hope you haven't read DoTF

I am about to but ive read the spoilers. I wont bother getting mad and waste my time posting about it on the forum. In the long run I realised it accomplishes nothing. And since even Inc has gone to heck lately, I just dont bother with Batman anymore. Pity they ll prob kill Damian or Dick though, only to bring Jason of all peole to the forefront. We lost Dickbats and Damian for this garbage. Jesus.
    Last edited by Gaelforce; 02-14-2013 at 12:39 PM. Reason: language, please :)

I vote for Nicola Scott, JHW3 or Cassaday.
    "Gargantua, stop! We're... friends!"
    - Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman

All of the names I recognize are great; maybe they could each do a chapter...?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

My first choice would be Hughes followed by Scott. But yeah, last I heard Paquette was doing this with Morrisson.

Quote Originally Posted by empty_handed View Post
    i would say ADAM HUGHES but.... what the hell happened to All Stars WW book???? how long has it been... 10years in the making??? is the project scrapped???
    I'm pretty sure it's been cancelled. The Before Watchmen editorial material suggests that he was pulled off it to do Dr Manhattan, but I think it was canned a few years before, cuz Adam was going thru some health issues at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's been cancelled. The Before Watchmen editorial material suggests that he was pulled off it to do Dr Manhattan, but I think it was canned a few years before, cuz Adam was going thru some health issues at the time.
    What about the work that he's completed? Would he (or DC for that matter) just toss it?

I think it will materialize at some point in time, though probably not under the "All-Star" banner.

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    What about the work that he's completed? Would he (or DC for that matter) just toss it?

I think it will materialize at some point in time, though probably not under the "All-Star" banner.
    I can image it being included in maybe an omnibus or maybe a special trade or something as extra material, but who knows? I know there was supposed to be 6 more issues of All Star Batman and Robin and Frank Miller completed all the scripts. DC announced that it was going to to be coming out last spring (maybe before ? my memory is bad ), but so far nada.

All of them would be great. I also think Alan Davis or Steve Epting would be cool choices. Even Keith giffen would be interesting ( I guess his style would too unconventional for such a project - but I'm sure his art added to Grant Morrison's creativity have a lot of potential).