Default Reading comic books digitally--research for my english class. Any help appreciated!

The link to my survey is: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MCGRZMH

For English, I've decided to gather research on what possible factors lead readers to buy more or less comic books. It's a little lacking but I'm only allowed ten questions, so I've chosen what seem to be the top factors. The point of the research is to see whether or not digital comics enhance sales by changing some of these factors, as well as if it appeals more to veteran readers or newer readers who were introduced by the movie adaptations of comic books.

I'm going to post the survey on these forums and then on another that isn't focused on comic books. Hopefully I can get solid answers from readers of all interest levels. With that being said, the answer to my first question is probably obvious.

Anyways, if you would like to comment on something I've overlooked, that would be helpful too! Thanks for helping out!

I answered your survey. The main reason I prefer digital over print is space-saving convenience. You go from boxes of hundreds of comics that are heavy and ugly to one slim tablet that holds everything and takes up virtually no space.

I don't want to screw up your results, so I'll ask here - do i have to be purchasing digital now to take your survey, or are you measuring how strongly the different factors might play into a future decision on my part to do so?
    The DC relaunch was successful and was executed in what was most likely the best way it could given restrictions we wouldn't know about. No, your idea wouldn't have worked. Now move on.

I'm more measuring how strongly the different factors might affect your future decision. Thanks for clarifying though.

I took your survey.

I found your question about public opinion effecting my reading habits to be poorly worded. You might want to consider modifying it.

Thanks for the feedback, and you're right. I'll have to modify it in future surveys since I can't change the one in the link without resetting the answers I've collected.