Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Default Seeking new writing talent

We've been working on a story on and off for a few years and are now moving ahead trying to submit a few pages. We need someone who can hop on board and help us flesh out the dialogue and perhaps take the lead on writing in the future.
    Message me if you would like to take a crack at the script or are interested in more details.

Thanks,
    madden.michael08@gmail.com

Default Comic Book Artist For Hire

My name is Joe Badon.

I am a published and self published comic book and comic strip artist.

I am currently looking for work.

My page rate is completely negotiable depending on your budget.

You can check out my portfolio at:

Joebadon.blogspot.com

You can contact me at:

Sonburnt77@gmail.com

Or call:
    (985) 236 - 9165

Thank you,

Joe Badon

Default Colorist Wanted: Silver Cord, book 2

Silver Cord is a two-book spiritual science-fiction story. Book one was drawn and colored by artists hired through comic book forums. Book two is now funded via Kickstarter by fans of the first book. The colorists of book one were unavailable to rejoin us for the second book, so we are searching for a young colorist anywhere in the world willing to work hard, fast, reliably, and in the style of our colorists from book one. Your portfolio should demonstrate you can work in a style that matches the first book. You will be working from penciled / inked Photoshop files. You must be capable of exchanging large digital files easily. In addition to artistic capability and communication skills, the artist needs to demonstrate that he/she is (and has been) reliable in working with intense, long-term deadlines. We expect book two to be about the same length as book one, approximately 200 pages. Payment is per page. This is a serious solicitation; visit our press page for coverage of book one and our Kickstarter campaign.

-- Kevin Kelly and Steve Masseroni

Theme of the graphic novel: Combination of spiritual fantasy and science fiction
    Rating: For general audiences, including kids.
    Length: About 200 pages
    Portfolio Submission Deadline: Friday, February 22, 2013
    Start Date: March 20, 2013
    Project Deadline: final pages due May 31, 2014
    Pay: $50 per page, in four installments
    Bonus: 20% for completing on deadline
    Format: Photoshop

Portfolio submission:

We will view portfolios from serious candidates up to the portfolio submission deadline. Within one week, we will select the top 3. Those 3 candidates will have the opportunity to produce two pages of color from pencil roughs we will provide. The following week the winner is selected from the top 3 submissions. The winning colorist will start March 20, 2013.

To submit your portfolio, send us a single web link to your portfolio of work. We can't promise to view more than one link. Email questions and portfolio links to cc{at}kk.org.

More information, updates, and sample images will be available here.

Hi,

I represent a European based technology company. We are looking for an illustrator for our website.

Brief description of what we are looking for

Black-and-white superhero comic-book style with minimalistic
    (empty) backgrounds. Chracter style roughly:
    - http://www.wizzywigcomics.com/comics...EDIGREE-37.jpg
    - http://www.lambiek.net/artists/image...ou_tornade.gif
    - http://greasypigstudios.com/wp-conte...ush/page08.jpg
    - http://www.drewgeraci.com/images/HotwirePilotpg4.jpg
    - Full copyright handover.
    - Deliver as high-resolution PNGs with fully transparency on all
    "white" areas.

We want to illustrate the story on our about page https://erudify.ch/about and we would also want 4 face/head illustrations from photos. These are to be
    used on contact pages in a circle-shaped cutout/background.

I can provide a more detailed specification to anyone interested in PM.

Look forward to hearing from some of you!

Dear community,

for quite some time I'm trying to start another mini-series (five 21-page issues, give or take). The only problem is I don't have budget for it. Financing one project at a time is hard enough so I'd like to try my luck on Kickstarter. And that's where you come in!

Basically, I am looking for capable artist with residence in US or UK (no-one else can submit projects on Kickstarter right now and unfortunately I'm currently living in Central Europe) who could draw four or five pages (it's gonna be B&W, so just pencilled and inked), cover and few concepts. This I'd pay for (unfortunately, even for this the budget is limited), but rest of the production would be covered by Kickstarter campaign, if successful.

So, if you're interested in something new and possibly entertaining for both of us just let me know on viktorin.rosta@gmail.com and we can discuss it further;o)

Default Looking for Florida based artist...

A local comic book store owner and myself are looking to start our own comic label...

As of now we have (5) original stories we are working on...

We will be developing a Kickstarter campaign soon and are looking for an artist from the state of Florida. Tampa/St. Pete area would be ideal...

Please contact me with your page rates and sample work if interested...

darthneo64@gmail.com

Thanks!

Default Assembling a creative team

This thread allows others to talk about ways they found there own team and how others can do it, not just me. Anyway, I also opened this thread because I want to see if someone want to work with this story idea of mine.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com...s-Beyond-Space

Default Seeking professional artist for commercial comic

Rio IT is a Computer Support and Software Development company based in Colchester in the UK. We are looking for a professional artist with experience creating commercial comics to help us launch a series of commercial comic-style brochures to advertise our Bespoke Software Development Services.

The Project:

“The Adventures of Captain Rio” will be a series of commercial comics intended to excite new customers about our bespoke software development services and explain how we can help them make their businesses more efficient, more profitable or just simply less stressful.

• Character design prior to issue #1.
    • Initially 11 pages of artwork for issue #1.
    • Potentially 4 – 6 issues; 11 pages of artwork per issue
    • 2 months between issues
    • Deliver serious business message in fun and memorable way.
    • Stand out from usual corporate marketing material.
    • Accessible to target readers who may not have read a comic book since childhood.
    • Appeal to memory of slightly clichι childhood comics.

The Artist:

Although we are planning to write the scripts ourselves, we require a professional, experienced artist to manage the artwork.

• Professional artist who can commit to delivering the project on time and budget.
    • Preferably has experience working on similar commercial projects.
    • Complete the project yourself or use separate colourists and letterers at your discretion.
    • Reliable and committed for the duration of the project.

Please respond with details of your rates and availability to natasha.pratley@rioit.co.uk and provide examples of your work.

Find out more about Rio IT at www.rioit.co.uk.

Default Artist seeking work

Hello! my name is Fernando Granea, I'm a professional Illustrator and Comic Book Artist looking for work, I posted here a while back and I thought I would share what I've been up to since then and to let you guys know that I'm still open for more work, character design, concept art, trading cards, comic book pages, comic book and book covers, tattoo designs, you name it, anything an illustrator can draw or paint, digitally or traditionally, let me know if you like my work and if I can be of help. Btw I'm very affordable

Default Seeking an artist for Indie screenwriter for comic book series

I am an indie screenwriter who had his first published comic book in Europe. I am starting a new one on spec.

I are seeking an artist with an open mind for pencil/ ink & lettering (color is optional) for a 24 pages comic book in the mysticism/Film Noir /adventure genre in the tones and styles of the following:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/42ijw3jhxyk9jng/amvamp.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivyfpgw7k2b1nog/amvamp2.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwqz42zpjr...8834-800wi.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qkz4e9gokd...issance-07.jpg

Work will be contracted and paid on a work for hire basis.
    Page rate is negotiable contingent upon experience and quality. A nominal retainer upon hiring, remainder at 14 days after completion on final agreed pages.

Professional artist must be reliable and committed to delivering the project on time and budget. Complete the project yourself or use collaborators at your discretion

Preferably has experience working on similar commercial projects.

Interested parties please email me to caldigit@ymail.com with the following:

Name/ phone number / email/ location
    Link to website/portfolio (if any) or attach sample best work

Selection period will be through june 2013. Work begins Summer 2013.

I look forward to hearing from you

Hey guys,

Im a writer looking for an artist for a four pager Batman homage/spoof. I've been published (both self published and other publications) and i'm really looking for someone who has a Marvel/DC vibe to there work, and also has a sense of humour.

I can't offer payment im afraid but what i can offer you is passion for comics and that once the strip is done i'll try my upmost to get the it published. If your interested please email me at lonelyplanetboy@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks.

Stu.

Hello Everyone,

I am a comic illustrator and colorist base out of France. You can find my work here on my website http://www.gartgraphisme.com/#!artwork/c9ty Or order some of stuff on society6.comhttp://society6.com/Gartgraphisme.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	redskull.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	110753Click image for larger version. 

Name:	redskull.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	110753
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	captainamerica.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	110752Click image for larger version. 

Name:	captainamerica.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	110752

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone to letter three comic book pages for me. A payment could be considered.

Please private message me if you are interested and I will send you the script/pages. Alternatively you can email me at this address fitandunoit2x@hotmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Lightbulb looking for writer in ohio

I"m new to this forum ,,, am an aspiring artist in ohio. I have been drawing comic characters since childhood,and am a professional painter/ illustrator on the side( i.e. I paint and illustrate for hire pieces for individuals locally here in southern ohio) I'm looking to collaborate with beginning writers to create a viable character/ series to pitch to comic publishers or at least to bounce ideas off each other,,any advice is more than welcome.

Default Glow-in-the-Dark Radio Comics Looking For Colorist for new ALIBI JONES book

Mike Luoma here - I'm a comic book creator and Glow-in-the-Dark Radio Comics is the imprint my artist friends & I are making comics under. We used to be with Earthbound Comics until Ben Ferrari folded the company at the end of last year. Instead of giving up, we've gone DIY.

We're working on The Adventures of Alibi Jones #2 right now, and need a colorist to complete the team. You could come on for a story, or all 3 stories in the book. For compensation, you'll get a copy of the issue and a percentage of the profits on sales.

If you'd like more details, please email me, Mike Luoma, at glowinthedarkradio@gmail.com.
    Here's a page you'd be working on - art by Dave Siddall, inks by Matt Grant:

Thanks!
    Last edited by Brother Zag; 03-28-2013 at 08:03 PM. Reason: added image
    Free downloads and more about me and my books at
    Glow-in-the-Dark Radio