Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default "The Walking Dead" Midseason Premiere Sets Basic Cable Record

Sunday's midseason premiere of "The Walking Dead" not only brought Rick Grimes and the other survivors one step closer to all-out war with The Governor, it delivered the AMC drama its best ratings to date.

Full article here.

BANNED

So does this show set a new record every time it comes back on the air or what?

you'd think at some point we would/could actually get a real episode run

2007 Mutant League Champion

Some one should tell the sci fi chanel to pay attention to AMC and the CW, This is how you do sci fi! Untill they figure this out they should really think bout droping sci fi from their name...

SyFy's been on life support ever since Battlestar Galactica ended. Their bread and butter is wrestling and all those cheapo knockoffs from The Asylum. Face/Off is the only show they have worth tuning in for.

Quote Originally Posted by jediracer View Post
    So does this show set a new record every time it comes back on the air or what?
    Seems so. I hope they keep doing short seasons. (I never thought I would say that.) It seems that shows like Sons of Anarchy and the Walking Dead can keep up the quality by doing short seasons, so that every episode means something. You don't get many "filler" episodes when the season is only 13 episodes long.

Quote Originally Posted by verslibre View Post
    SyFy's been on life support ever since Battlestar Galactica ended. Their bread and butter is wrestling and all those cheapo knockoffs from The Asylum. Face/Off is the only show they have worth tuning in for.
    hey, those are funny

I enjoy them
    Support your local roller derby league