Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Batman vs Xenomorphs

Batman sans gadgets is trapped in a room with 3 xenomorphs. Does he survive?

Hum. It depends if he breaks anything on them to the point where they bleed, I suppose. He can certainly block and dodge and whatever depending on the size of the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancerman View Post
    Batman has fought them before, It was from a comic/s (atleast two comics) in the '90's. I think It was called "Batman: Aliens" or something.
    Fry: That stinks, Professor. Too bad the universe made it turn out that way and not some other way. I wonder why it did that.

Stephen Hawking: Probably magnets.

Your Ice Cream Man Captain Morgan's Avatar

Doesn't Batman have those freeze capsules?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Doesn't Batman have those freeze capsules?

OP says sans gadgets. This mostly comes down to if he can incap them without getting any blood on himself.

The stip doesn't say anything about how long this takes. Can xenos be KOed? I can't really remember that happening, because at some point Batman will tire, and then the xenos takes it.

A Predator slamming one through stone pillars and a wall wasn't enough to KO one, so I'd doubt it.
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

Veteran Member

Xenomorphs seem very resistant to blunt damage like that. Piercing stuff like well aimed bullets always worked better against them.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lancerman View Post
    Fuck no, he doesn't. Not unless he can judo flip them into landing headfirst on their own tail spikes.
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Fuck no, he doesn't. Not unless he can judo flip them into landing headfirst on their own tail spikes.
    Ehh. Being fair I could certainly see him pulling off leading one into striking at him and then dodging such that they hit another xenomorph instead, though that would only take care of two of them. He's certainly well faster and more skilled as far as pulling off shit like that. It really only comes to that anything he could do in his repetoire to hurt them would result in them bleeding, which, huge problems.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Ehh. Being fair I could certainly see him pulling off leading one into striking at him and then dodging such that they hit another xenomorph instead, though that would only take care of two of them. He's certainly well faster and more skilled as far as pulling off shit like that. It really only comes to that anything he could do in his repetoire to hurt them would result in them bleeding, which, huge problems.
    True enough.
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Depends on the room. Maybe if it's the Danger room, or the JLA HQ, or something else where the ROOM is extremely deadly, he has a chance. just an ordiary empty room? McMahon said it best...

Strrrrrrrrrrrrex mailedbypostman1's Avatar

Well he'd have to somehow not get blood on him...don't think it would be very likely.
    Strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrex

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Yeah doesn't he absoutley murder a lion at one point (scans would be cool)? If he can deal with that then he should be able to handle a xenomorph, if he plays it smart, and avoids the blood.

3 though and he's a deadman.
    Rumbler's League with the Team Beasts of Burden 3rd place

My card

I would actually see a sort of inverse ninja thing there. Batman can deal with two Xenomorphs pretty okay, he can basically use them against each other. Odd numbers don't facilitate that, and leave him with the problem of that while he could do things to hurt the one (or remaining one), all of them would likely result in blood. And at that point, huge, huge problems.

I mean barring something like getting onto the back of a remaining one I guess and doing some kind of last minute dodge when it tries to stab him via tail, I guess.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 02-11-2013 at 05:20 PM.