The curious one.

Default Wonder Woman at Monster High, and other strange places

Between the blizzard and my cardiologist telling me I couldn't go out and shovel -meaning I couldn't get out at all- I was stuck in the house skimming through the channels and continuing my never ending project of transferring my old VHS tapes to dvd. Some programs I haven't seen or thought of in years and some I didn't know existed today. Monster High I thought was kinda cute, media driven though it was and I thought it'd be nice to see Diana in that setting somehow. That and Wild Thornberries, Thundercats, Totally Spies, WITCH...

When you're stuck in side all day you think strange thoughts...

Monster High is making goth popular among young girls.

Is that a good or bad thing?
    virtue untested is innocence.
    When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember it is still an evil.

The curious one.

It is? I thought it a cute cartoon series with a catchy theme song, but no more than that. Monster High and WITCH are two shows that first got my attention through their theme songs. WITCH has a great guitar riff start and Monster High was just cute.
    Last edited by Mark_S; 02-11-2013 at 06:16 AM.

I love monster high. I don't know if Wonder Woman would fit with the show but I can totally see an Amazon student works with the show.

The curious one.

Almost all of the characters are feminized versions of classic monsters. I guess they could have a giant amazon take off on Attack of the 50 Foot Woman.

I'm a big fan of Monster High and its use of monsterology. Wonder Woman herself has a spoof doll called "Wonder Wolf," which is one of the characters named Clawdeen Wolf in a superhero costume.
    "Kryptonite-laced nail polish. Isn't it too divine? Under all that steel, just a man."
    -- Cheetah, Batman: The Brave and the Bold

The curious one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'm a big fan of Monster High and its use of monsterology. Wonder Woman herself has a spoof doll called "Wonder Wolf," which is one of the characters named Clawdeen Wolf in a superhero costume.
    Really? Have an image of that?

I've been scanning youtube and I'm surprised at the mix of traditional animate and 3d animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_S View Post
    Really? Have an image of that?

I've been scanning youtube and I'm surprised at the mix of traditional animate and 3d animation.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/wookiew...23/8353888420/

The curious one.

That is cute. One thing I have noticed on youtube is that there is a lot of videos using dolls. Future filmmakers.