Default Recommend me a good Predator or Aliens/Predator comic

I've read a few Predator graphic novels/omnibuses, also some Predator/alien comics and they have all been less than decent.
    Its a shame cause I love the movies, but there seems to be no one that can write a good comic based on the character.
    Does a good Predator book actually exist?

The best Predator comics tend to be crossovers with other characters. I recently read Tarzan Versus Predator: At the Earth's Core by Walt Simonson and Lee Weeks and enjoyed it a great deal. It's more of a Tarzan story with Predators, though.

Quote Originally Posted by FanboyStranger View Post
    The best Predator comics tend to be crossovers with other characters. I recently read Tarzan Versus Predator: At the Earth's Core by Walt Simonson and Lee Weeks and enjoyed it a great deal. It's more of a Tarzan story with Predators, though.
    I agree, this is one of my favorite Predator books, also try Batman vs Predator and Predator vs Magnus robot fighter.
    New Avengers*Unity* Shadowman* RAI* TRANSFORMERS* MILES MORALES

I'll also second the Batman vs Predator and definitely the Magnus Robot Fighter, it even has a a little nod to a certain XO suit.
    "I aim to misbehave." - Mal
    "Thatís why I need Ruby Quartz glasses, íCause when I glance thereís a chance I might blast the masses" - Evidence

I thought Strange Roux was a good Predator one-up.

I liked the Aliens vs Predator comics as well. The first Predator omnibus is pretty good

Its funny this is being brought up as I just finished reading Batman Vs Predator the first & second series. I didn't think either was great and to be honest I can't think of a Predator comic I ever thought was great. However, as a fan of the Predator movies I do tend to buy the Predator books when I run across a complete set. I just bought the 4 issue Prequel to the "Predators" movie (which was my 2nd favorite predator film) and look forward to reading it. However, to answer the question at hand I cannot actually recommend any of them as they all seem to be average (at least the ones I've read).
    Pull List: Transformers RID, Darth Vader, Superior Spiderman, Forever Evil, Injustice: Gods Amoung Us 2.

Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...