Cool They should make Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Avengers vs. X-Men

what would be awesome I think is if Marvel made a 3rd Ultimate Alliance game which after the awesome first two im surprised it hasnt happend. But if they need a story I think the best one would be Avengers vs. X-Men! The game could be 2 whole seperate stories like MUA 2 with the civil war except u choose to be Avengers or X-Men. Along the way the story's of both teams are pretty much the 12 issues of Avengers vs X-men while also what would be cool is if they added in some of the tie in story's like for example the X-Men's battle with Sinister or the Secret Avengers battle in space against the Phoenix Force. Along the way of the story you lose characters and gain characters such as an avenger you can play as Hulk towards the end, Wolverine and Beast only in some levels as they werent on the Avengers the whole 12 issues really. And with X-Men their whole side of the 12 issues starting with Utopia, to being on the run and finding hope to becoming the Phoenix Five. Then Avengers fight the Phoenix Five in order like the books and while that happens if you play the x-men side you can play as the Phoenix Five and/or X-Men against the Avengers. But once Namor, Colossus, and Magik are down, you cant play them and thats when the X-Men leave and help the Avengers against the final bosses Phoenix Cyclops and Emma Frost. The final levels are bound together then but can only play as either X-Men or Avengers which ever story your doing. You battle Emma, then Cyclops and Emma and then You battle in the final all out battle that would be epic against Dark Phoenix Cyclops and go around the world to the fighting. Lastly the part 2 of the battle is you have Hope and Scarlet Witch and choose two Avengers or X-Men what ever story you choose and finish the game and beat him. It'd be a pretty epic game I think and if they could ever do this Marvel I would buy it when it comes out right away Avengers vs. X-Men would be an epic game whether part of MUA or just a single game on its own.

I'm not sure Activision has the license to use all the Marvel characters like they did before.

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

No. No, no, no. No.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Or we could have an original game that didn't try and ride the coat tails of something already established, where we already know the outcome.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

I don't see that to come any time soon like never ,but i may or may not be wrong here
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

Well,Avengers Alliance played that scenario with a better execution and if we are to see something similar,we'll have to wait for Marvel Heroes game.Propably would have some storylines adapted in this game.
    "I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

I'd want like...a free roam mode though. Yeah we have Marvel Heroes coming up, which is really fun, but I'm not the biggest fan of point and clicks, I like combo/beat em ups with structure.

Well, that doesn't sound like a good start since The Avengers are all good and X-men have a good side and a bad side, which in fact will make something like 3 races and only 2 of them would have a connection and hate for each other.

yes, i would rather see an original story. MUA2 failed in many ways and that was partly due to the limiting story.

Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    yes, i would rather see an original story. MUA2 failed in many ways and that was partly due to the limiting story.
    MUA2 didn't fail because of it's "limiting" story. The story actually opened the game up to do a lot of different things, the problem was playing as either side pretty much felt the same because you were always going through the same stages.

no. the story was dull, as were all the settings and villains that came with it.

The failings of the game don't have anything to do with the story limiting anything. They could have made both sides feel like there own thing, had more interesting locations, and had better boss battles(or at least more interesting bosses)...but they didn't. Although quite frankly, the boss battles were a hell of a lot better in 2 than those fucking boring QTE boss fights in the first game.

I like MUA2 more than the first personally
    Has to remember his suggestion for the traitor game

#17! RED/MRF/NKA/AMD/RZL/SHP/RHN/MIB/VF/ALC/ NWG/MN/HW

can you crack the code?

Quote Originally Posted by Redem View Post
    I like MUA2 more than the first personally
    I liked them both about the same.

But I did replay the second one more.
    HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTownr
    I hate the cowboys with the burning passion of a billion blazing suns.
    Mark B.