Thread: AR help

Default AR help

So I've been having trouble getting the AR app to work properly. Sometimes it's super responsive, but other times I sit there moving the comic to different lightings and tapping the screen to focus for absurd amounts of time with no results. Has anyone figured out any tricks for it to work reliably?

I've found it works okay on my iPad but not my iPhone. I just chalked it up to the medieval-level broadband network Australia has.
    "Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day."

It took me forever to realize that you have to get the entire page in to trigger it. I was certain it was total bunk until my roomate sorted it. Hahaha.

I haven't noticed it being troublesome lately.
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

The whole page? I assumed it was the opposite and I had to zoom in on the panel. That explains why I have the best luck with covers.

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    It took me forever to realize that you have to get the entire page in to trigger it. I was certain it was total bunk until my roomate sorted it. Hahaha.

I haven't noticed it being troublesome lately.
    It doesn't need to be the whole page, but I also find that's generally the easiest method.
    Primary pulls: X-Factor, Hawkeye, Young Avengers, Avengers Arena, X-Men: Legacy, Uncanny X-Force, FF, Archer and Armstrong

My doesn't seem to do anything at all. It just shows a black screen for a second and nothing happens.
    Every week, I write about the science in comic books and what it says about our real world!
    Check it out, if you'd like!

Its infrequent for me aswell.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”