Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Movie Black Widow vs. Movie Shredder

Who would win in a fight, Movie Black Widow or Movie Shredder?

Amoral Unicorn of Justice FrenchGemini's Avatar

IIRC, we once made a fight between Bale Batman and Shredder, and BatBale lost barely. That was pre-Rises, before his mini-bombs were confirmed as standard equipment and he got his best feats, which would turn the tide. Widow is much better in H2H, faster, more agile and has pepper spray among other things, so she would win handily even if Shredder has his spear.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    IIRC, we once made a fight between Bale Batman and Shredder, and BatBale lost barely. That was pre-Rises, before his mini-bombs were confirmed as standard equipment and he got his best feats, which would turn the tide. Widow is much better in H2H, faster, more agile and has pepper spray among other things, so she would win handily even if Shredder has his spear.
    I don't think that was her pepper spray. I'm pretty sure she took It from the security guard that tried to pepper spray her.
    Fry: That stinks, Professor. Too bad the universe made it turn out that way and not some other way. I wonder why it did that.

Stephen Hawking: Probably magnets.

I think Shredder takes this. If Widow tried to attack him with her thighs (as she often does) his pauldrons/helmet would cut her to ribbons.
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome-X View Post
    I don't think that was her pepper spray. I'm pretty sure she took It from the security guard that tried to pepper spray her.
    Definitely the case - I just rewatched the scene, and she pulled the spray out of the hand of one of the guards. Not that it matters here, he's not resisting her shock discs, pistols or blast things in her wristbands, plus, she's a much better fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    I think Shredder takes this. If Widow tried to attack him with her thighs (as she often does) his pauldrons/helmet would cut her to ribbons.
    Apperently Widow is both blind and a total idiot, since they are highly visible.

I recall very little from movie Shredder, and I watched 1 and 2 in the theaters.

I recall Shredder kicking the Turtle's ass 1 on 1 against all 4. I don't remember how he lost in that movie.

I don't recall Shredder doing anything in part 2 other than drinking the mutagen and turning into Kevin Nash (in a mask).

Quote Originally Posted by BYC View Post
    I recall Shredder kicking the Turtle's ass 1 on 1 against all 4. I don't remember how he lost in that movie.
    He decided that charging at Splinter in a straight, incredibly telegraphed, charge was totally the winning move and got tossed off the roof into a trash compactor which activated.

...And didn't do much to him, going by the second movie.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    He decided that charging at Splinter in a straight, incredibly telegraphed, charge was totally the winning move and got tossed off the roof into a trash compactor which activated.

Would surviving the trash compactor be a feat?

Yeah as a kid that didn't bother me all that much but now that I'm older...well its a textbook case of PIS (or maybe CIS if he was really angry at the time because of Splinter Ah I cannot remember)

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Well, all he got from all that trouble was apparently a messed up face...Which really doesn't matter since he still wears that helmet of his.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

I recall very little from movie Shredder, and I watched 1 and 2 in the theaters.

I don't recall Shredder doing anything in part 2 other than drinking the mutagen and turning into Kevin Nash (in a mask).
    Here's his fight with the Turtles at the end of the first film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz5rx6o6Vt8

Although he didn't do much in the 2nd movie, he did seem pretty confident he could handle Tokka and Rahzar. I know It's not a feat, but I just thought I'd mention It.
    Fry: That stinks, Professor. Too bad the universe made it turn out that way and not some other way. I wonder why it did that.

Stephen Hawking: Probably magnets.

I don't see why not. He's clearly the same guy.

I don't see why not. He's clearly the same guy.

Splinter kind of goaded him into that. But yeah, if he'd just walked up and stabbed the guy the series would have been over.
    My mom gave my computer cancer.