Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    There was a ~4 month time jump when the in-comic Spider-man movie came out. Granted, they never really acknowledged it or did anything with it, but it still happened.
    Not to mention the six-months one after Ultimatum, and the three-month one after Dr. Curt Connors received Peter's biological sample...when you add those up, we're already over a year!
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Well the hobgoblin arc takes place 9 months after the explosion at oscorp which creates goblin and doc ock and hobby

Then we have like another 40 issues then we get ultimatum then a 6 month gap then another 30 issues. So Bendis ( as much as I love the comic) is talking shit when he says peters 160 issues all took place in a year.

I hope Miles doesn't get with Gwen. He can get with MJ and Ganke can get Gwen

BANNED

His "love interest" was revealed in #19.

Nice I was wondering when Miles was gonna have a moment like this. Love the homage Seeing his dad hurt is a way better reason to quick being Spidey than say feeling guilt over Uncle Aaron's death (which they've already resolved). Looking forward to this after the Venom arc.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Hope it's not a time traveling arc that would instantly loose my interest & a year after later sounds like a good idea for ucxm
    Ultimate spidey ftw hellboy in hell, bprd, animalman swamp thing, Locke & key, x factor

ComicBookClub podcast is hitormiss

Argh! I hate, hate, HATE when shared universes do this!

This is like when DC rebooted Wonder Woman, but nothing else. Unless ofcourse the entire universe is in for a time skip soon.