Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The thing is that Spiderman has other various speedfeats.

And when one goes the distance to note "I'm not going to claim I could see the bullet", it then makes the notion of one being faster or as fast as a bullet...rather hard to believe.
    If it's bullet-timing, it's really low-end bullet timing.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post

And when one goes the distance to note "I'm not going to claim I could see the bullet", it then makes the notion of one being faster or as fast as a bullet...rather hard to believe.
    Percy does have other feats of moving fast, against things like arrows IIRC, and genearlly moving faster then his opponents, and this was the only time he encountered guns, except for when he had the Curse of Achilles, and seemed to charge straight through a volley of musket fire. I don't have that book on me otherwise I'd check for feats.

Admittedly he isn't a speedster, and isn't anywhere near the Cass Cain level.
    Rumbler's League with the Team Beasts of Burden 3rd place

My card

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post

Which is a moot point in this scenerio as spells travel slower than bullets. I don't see any of the demigods having trouble dodging them as Harry, Ron and Hermainie were doing just fine in the room of requirement, and none of them are anywhere as fast as the demigods.

There is another speed feat I can mention off the top of my head. In the most recent book, Percy and Jason were both possessed by spirits and proceeded to fight. Piper, who was with them, claimed they were moving so fast, she could barely make out the attacks, they were mostly appearing as a blur. Considering the ghosts didn't amp their powers any, that's a straight claim that both Percy and Jason could move so fast their actions are difficult to discern.
    Co-Winner of Character Creation Battle # 2
    Won Character Creation Battle # 5
    Finalist of Tami's Create a Martial Artist Tournament

Winner of Cleric of Hell Brigade's Secret Marvel Tournament
    Winner of KJS1982's Video Game, TV, Movie, Comic/Book Tourney

Won the Internet: 1 time
    Awesom Award: 2 times

Shamelessly plugging my fanfiction:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/576259/

That which does not kill you, pick up a knife and make sure it doesn't get a second chance.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Not out of the air, out of HIMSELF. It's how he did the 'blow up a volcano' thing.
    Nice, so could he then hypothetically use this power to fly via levitating the water inside his own body? I confess I'm now thinking about him somehow being paralyzed in his entire body and using his power to cause his limbs to flail about in a fantastical fashion.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Nice, so could he then hypothetically use this power to fly via levitating the water inside his own body? I confess I'm now thinking about him somehow being paralyzed in his entire body and using his power to cause his limbs to flail about in a fantastical fashion.
    Well he's never done anything quite like that. Its more of him just generating his own water, so he can create his own Tsnuami's and stuff.
    Rumbler's League with the Team Beasts of Burden 3rd place

My card

Isn't Hogwarts right next to a lake, I seem to remember the 1st years crossing it to get to the castle and it being used during the second match of the Tri-Wizard.

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

Theres rumors a giant squid lives there.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake-eyes View Post
    Isn't Hogwarts right next to a lake, I seem to remember the 1st years crossing it to get to the castle and it being used during the second match of the Tri-Wizard.
    Yeah and the lake also has sea creatures in it as well(weird mermaid things at the very least).
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.