Default the GOON Omnibus/Hardcover collection

I realize that there is the FANCY PANTS Goon collection but after seeing the HELLBOY Hardcover and the recent FEAR AGENT Library collection I can't help but beg that Dark Horse do a beautiful collection like that for the GOON series.

Eric Powell's art DESERVES this treatment!!

I'd like to see them do it with every series that runs long enough to warrant it
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

i'd buy it in a heartbeat.
    SPACE FOR RENT!

The Older Waiter Brave Sir Robbin's Avatar

I suppose it depends on how big the sales are for the trades. I bet Dark Horse has to believe that a certain audience is there for a hard cover before the sink the money into it. I would personally get hardcovers, but I really love the books. You would need The Sandman type fans that would buy anything printed about the series.
    Current Favorites: The Goon, Batgirl, Chew, Alex + Ada,The Sixth Gun, Saga, Diskordia, Think Tank, Archie, Rachel Rising, Red Sonja, X, Wonder Woman, Powerpuff Girls, Ms. Marvel

I've never read a single issue of The Goon before, and I'd definitely buy a Library Edition if they decided to produce them. Dark Horse's books are such high quality, in terms of production, that it's actually an incentive to buy something you haven't experienced before.
    Oversized Hardcover Videos!
    Latest uploads - The Planetary Omnibus, Invisibles Deluxe, Before Watchmen: Nite/Owl Dr Manhattan, Wasteland Apocalyptic Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Sir Robbin View Post
    I suppose it depends on how big the sales are for the trades. I bet Dark Horse has to believe that a certain audience is there for a hard cover before the sink the money into it. I would personally get hardcovers, but I really love the books. You would need The Sandman type fans that would buy anything printed about the series.

hmm, I find it hard to believe The Goon doesn't sell as well as Fear Agent...

I know this is an old thread but man I would love to see a hard cover omnibus edition. I would snatch it up in a heart beat!!!!!!