Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    crayfish

insects

rodents

frogs

fish

bird eggs
    We should start compiling scans of Racoon eating, for Bendis. He likes that, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    And the twist no one sees coming is spoilers:
    a multiverse link to the Star Wars galaxy for the Gotg. A wink and nod to Disney's latest acquisition.
    end of spoilers

Sherlock Holmes eat your heart out.
    ^_^ The Death Star will be converted into a take-out.

Now she's in the Jean Grey school in a role reversal with all her friends. She used to be a teacher and mentor to Kitty

Just say "I want to put Kitty in a mentor role to Jean."

Actually likes comics Darth Tigris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by renne View Post
    still cannot get over how terrible the redesign for peter quill is. with the generic marvel blond and the weird bieber hair and the terrible new uniform he looks nothing like any peter quill that's come before. it's like they've just created a whole new character and slapped peter's name on it and expect us to believe it's the same character we know and love. also is it any wonder people think bendis is going to stomp all over a team they love (this WAS my favourite team up until now!!) when avengers assemble was excruciatingly awful and so unlike those characters to start with? (not to mention the previous gross quips bendis has made about stark going into space to tap green space girls and the implication that gotg is basically going be the avengers in space. way to miss what people actually love about the book. namely that it's not the avengers!)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PeterQuill.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	108466

Fiber. Fiber will probably help you be less disgruntled. You seem like you need a good poo.
    Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me are people that think Final Crisis is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tigris View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PeterQuill.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	108466

Fiber. Fiber will probably help you be less disgruntled. You seem like you need a good poo.
    okay! 10char

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Kane View Post
    Now she's in the Jean Grey school in a role reversal with all her friends. She used to be a teacher and mentor to Kitty

Just say "I want to put Kitty in a mentor role to Jean."
    But the idea of Kitty mentoring Jean isn't really all that intriguing unless you throw a reference to an imagined previous history, in which their roles were reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    But the idea of Kitty mentoring Jean isn't really all that intriguing unless you throw a reference to an imagined previous history, in which their roles were reversed.
    frankly even with an imagined previous history it's not all that intriguing. it would have to be a character far zingier than kitty to be intriguing.

Ugh, I am really excited for Bendis' take on GotG, but this art is AWFUL. McNiven is good, but this is not the right book. Rocket Raccoon looks as bad as he ever has.