Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Go take a chill pill ProfeZZor X's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    No way Iceman is breeding.
    Believe it... Check out the cover for WATXM #25.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ProfeZZor X View Post
    Believe it... Check out the cover for WATXM #25.
    How do we know that's not just an animate ice sculpture like all the ones he made in issue 1?

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    How do we know that's not just an animate ice sculpture like all the ones he made in issue 1?
    Better question, how do we know it's not AoA Iceman's kid after he survived and posed as Bobby for a one night stand?
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Go take a chill pill ProfeZZor X's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    Meh... Then why go through the trouble of making it look like a perfectly formed kid? And why just one, instead of an army of them... And what about the phasing through the arm with the ice claws which are similar to what Kitty used in AoA.

Don't Beast and Cece have kids in an awkward alternate future?

Quote Originally Posted by RickyD410 View Post
    Don't Beast and Cece have kids in an awkward alternate future?
    When you find some pics of them post them here because I don't, not even remotely, recall that ever coming to print.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

X-Men: the End

Sam did not age well.

Miguel looks like Kurt's kid

BANNED

Having kids is overrated, and who in their right mind would knowingly and willingly bring into the MU a child? Especially an X-Man or Avenger. Scarlet Witch and Scott and Jean vs Maddie are two prime examples why the "and a baby makes three" scenario should be avoided in Marvel and DC comics. Also, Lois Lane recently died while pregnant with Superman's child. So, yeah, I adopted an anti-pregnancy stance in Superhero comics.

Besides, Henry and Abby joke about getting married because they both know it's a bad idea in general. See S.W.O.R.D. #3.

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    Having kids is overrated, and who in their right mind would knowingly and willingly bring into the MU a child? Especially an X-Man or Avenger. Scarlet Witch and Scott and Jean vs Maddie are two prime examples why the "and a baby makes three" scenario should be avoided in Marvel and DC comics. Also, Lois Lane recently died while pregnant with Superman's child. So, yeah, I adopted an anti-pregnancy stance in Superhero comics.
    Then how would fictional life continue?

Besides, Henry and Abby joke about getting married because they both know it's a bad idea in general. See S.W.O.R.D. #3.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post

Then how would fictional life continue?

Um, same as it has currently. Sliding time scales, the X-Men perpetually in a state of aged agelessness. By original canon the O5 were teens way back in the 1960s, their first issue debuting in September of 1963. If we assume comic book time is 2000, they would all be 37 years old, max if they were born in 1963, but they weren't. They were teens, so lets assume they are all 16 years old. Adding 37 years to the base line age of the O5 gives us an age of 53 years old. Again, none of the O5 are depicted as 53 year old adults. Hence the sliding timescale. For the past 50 years or so, Marvel has used the same characters without much in the way of characters reproducing and having offspring. The most notable cases are the Summer/Grey families, but they made heavy use of clones, time travel, and alternate realities to ensure Scott and Jean didn't age.

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    Um, same as it has currently. Sliding time scales, the X-Men perpetually in a state of aged agelessness. By original canon the O5 were teens way back in the 1960s, their first issue debuting in September of 1963. If we assume comic book time is 2000, they would all be 37 years old, max if they were born in 1963, but they weren't. They were teens, so lets assume they are all 16 years old. Adding 37 years to the base line age of the O5 gives us an age of 53 years old. Again, none of the O5 are depicted as 53 year old adults. Hence the sliding timescale. For the past 50 years or so, Marvel has used the same characters without much in the way of characters reproducing and having offspring. The most notable cases are the Summer/Grey families, but they made heavy use of clones, time travel, and alternate realities to ensure Scott and Jean didn't age.
    Yeah, I can't wait until No-Girl becomes the next Phoenix Host.

I AM PHOENIX!

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    X-Men: the End

Sam did not age well.
    He also has a very lovely daughter with trish tribily in another universe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    He also has a very lovely daughter with trish tribily in another universe.
    Fuck that fickle bitch, Trish Tilby. She can go wallow in obscurity forever. Real women don't give a fuck; mostly because the physically altered guys make for great indentured man-slaves. Cece and Abby know that.

Does sage have any kids