Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Also Avenger's Children's Crusade explained that her massive power up was due to Doom using her to tap the "Life-Force" an equal force to the Phoenix Force. Tapping that power due to doom's shenanigans drove her nuts.

So it's all on Doom. And when he stole that power from her, she lost the ability to alter reality willy nilly i think. Still an omega mutant, not Phoenix level anymore.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Well that's good.They need to get rid of this character though. I mean she is like Dorothy except instead of having magic shoes that allow her to go home just by taping them and saying "there's no place like home" she just does "No more X" and POOF done. That type of asspull is on PC Superman and Sentry level of Asspull. Just poor poor writing. I am very disappointed at that writer >:(.
    But they did get rid of her spacey self for years after her No More series, only put her in circulation again during the already mentioned Children's Crusade story.

DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

Quote Originally Posted by Muadib View Post
    Also Avenger's Children's Crusade explained that her massive power up was due to Doom using her to tap the "Life-Force" an equal force to the Phoenix Force. Tapping that power due to doom's shenanigans drove her nuts.

So it's all on Doom. And when he stole that power from her, she lost the ability to alter reality willy nilly i think. Still an omega mutant, not Phoenix level anymore.
    Eh, don't think so. She was bitch-slapping Phoenix-Fivers during AvX. And her and Hope together stripped te entire force from Scott and then used it to put everything back, bring back mutants, and finally dissolve the Phoenix.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Eh, don't think so. She was bitch-slapping Phoenix-Fivers during AvX. And her and Hope together stripped te entire force from Scott and then used it to put everything back, bring back mutants, and finally dissolve the Phoenix.
    They're individually much weaker than messing with reality at large with a sentence, at one point Wanda couldn't budge Scott a milimeter, and you're basically saying her best feat there was with help from a Special Person (did they even undo all the Dark Phoenix rampage damage on Earth as collateral wish?), so saying she got massively depowered, became not Phoenix level, or not a casual reality warper anymore still works.

Franklin Richards waves hello.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer