Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snapshot #1

I read some parts of it a few months ago (it was published in Judge Dredd Megazine in about 9 parts last year), but I missed the beginning and the end. So was really excited to see it getting published by image! Loved issue #1
    Peter Parker is my lord and saviour.
    Show Teddy some love!
    "I want Apex to feast on Reptil like a pregnant khaleesi." - Sanji
    MY ART

government's watching you matt levin's Avatar
    western Massachusetts, USA; rural, river valley

Very happy you-all recommended this-- enjoyed it; and as JP Sarte (above) remarked, damn glad it's black and white. Not a big Diggle follower, and not blown away by this first issue, but it's certainly competent and enjoyable and leads me on to waiting for next issue. Discovering 'detective fiction' is where I'm happiest these days in my comics reading, having just finished a full re-reading of "Alias" plus its lesser follow-up, "The Pulse" and a big "Fatale," "Stumptown," "Criminal," "The Creep," et al. fan.
    Walking Man Comics

Age/Bronze-A.S.Westrn-AstroCity-Amelia-CourtneyC.-Brody'sGhost-DD-Dial H-Fables-Fatale-Fell-Goon-Groo-Hellboy-Mudman-NextWave-Rocketeer-StarDrop-Thief-Usagi-Wolff/Byrd-Unwritten

Hey Guys and gals ! What are the chances of Snapshot #1 selling out and becoming an ongoing series?
    I picked up the book today and I must say pretty darn good.
    Image seems to have a lot of sell-outs like that Nowhere Men series.
    1st time in a forum YESS!

I added the book to my pull list to late to get a copy of issue #1. I think I'm going to go ahead and buy the digital version instead of trying to track down a copy of issue 1

Quote Originally Posted by pagan77709 View Post
    Hey Guys and gals ! What are the chances of Snapshot #1 selling out and becoming an ongoing series?
    I picked up the book today and I must say pretty darn good.
    Image seems to have a lot of sell-outs like that Nowhere Men series.
    1st time in a forum YESS!
    I don't think it'd lend itself well to an ongoing. It's a self contained mini and its probably better for it. Diggle has a beginning, middle and end.

This arrived yesterday, read it last night. Thought it was excellent! Great pacing and suspense with a lot of amusing asides. A bit navel-gazing with the central character being comic shop owner and his geeky mate. But a rollicking read! Definitely added to my list.
    Respectable people... What bastards! - Emile Zola

http://dreynoldsart.wordpress.com/
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/DReynoldsArt