View Poll Results: Should Jean Step Down?

Voters
121. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Lol, let's give this little girl a chance.

46 38.02%
  • Def. This is life and death, and there's no place for affirmative action.

20 16.53%
  • What next?! Iceman in charge?!

55 45.45%
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gregyo View Post
    Aw, that's not fair. I don't hate all independent women, just the ones who are huge bitches.

I love Storm, for instance. She's able to be both strong and independent, without being a total bitch.
    ooooh my someone is pretty butthurt Jean is not as submissive as he would like, she told him off once, maybe you should consider starting to get over it, i'm sure your hero cyclops alredy has .
    She sings directly to the sheep, "Oh noble sheep, we eat your babies. We use your brain to fight off rabies, but the most beautiful gift you give us is wool."

Quote Originally Posted by RiptideX View Post
    ooooh my someone is pretty butthurt Jean is not as submissive as he would like, she told him off once, maybe you should consider starting to get over it, i'm sure your hero cyclops alredy has .
    Ha, clearly TeenScott was trying to assert his dominance over poor oppressed Jean when he dared utter the words "Can we talk?"

Brava, Jean, for casting off the chains of male oppression. Truly, a hero to us all.

Ha, clearly TeenScott was trying to assert his dominance over poor oppressed Jean when he dared utter the words "Can we talk?"

Brava, Jean, for casting off the chains of male oppression. Truly, a hero to us all.
    in case you haven't noticed you are the only one making a big deal out of it, if this is what floats your boat be my guest!
    Last edited by RiptideX; 02-17-2013 at 12:54 AM.
    She sings directly to the sheep, "Oh noble sheep, we eat your babies. We use your brain to fight off rabies, but the most beautiful gift you give us is wool."

BANNED

It would have been a boring conversation anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RiptideX View Post
    in case you haven't noticed you are the only one making a big deal out of it, if this is what floats your boat be my guess!
    Lol, I'm really not.

I think you mean "Be my guest," too.

Lol, I'm really not.

I think you mean "Be my guest," too.
    I was using my phone to post ...anyway I think at this point you really are.

Celeste was Right! ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I wonder if TJean and TScott are going to act like actual teenagers and totally get together despite what they know of the future...
    "Generation X was the one, pristine, x-team..."- darknessatnoon
    My X-Men Sketch Book

Scott was the leader. Why remove him for an untested player with no control? Punishing Scott doesn't actually hurt King Cyclops. They're just picking on some vulnerable kid. They must nurture him!!

I want Jean to be all "Ew, I marry you? GROSS." and shut that hit right down.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    I wonder if TJean and TScott are going to act like actual teenagers and totally get together despite what they know of the future...
    Under no circumstances, except perhaps to save the timestream from self-destructing, should she choose to enter that doomed relationship. She already made that mistake the first time around by sticking with him instead of running away with Grifter. That's fine, anyone can make mistakes but only an idiot persists in his error.

If she really wants a boy scout, I'd rather she have Captain America. Brevoort gave it his blessing.

lol this thread is such a mess :p

I don't see a problem with letting her lead now, with all the stuff going on with teen scott now, I think he needs to find his place again before he can take command of a team that sorta doubts him.And it's not like they will be going on any missions by their lonesome imo. Although I never really seen jean as the leader type. Hank should have been the obvious choice to lead but, this is the teen jean show right now, so might as well see what she can do.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by celestialbodies View Post
    No, actually its not it's just the time needed to explain to you exactly why your a Cychos is time spent best on something more productive. Like baking a cake or "being a huge bitch" or maybe I could tend to the needs of someone else over my own because nothing that happens to me matters as long as said person is taken care of.
    Mhmmmm. It sounds to me that you don't have the ability to back up your words.

Is that so?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MartinRedmond View Post
    Is that so?
    It is.

BANNED

Seems like the professor would have some reservations about this.