Sherwood Forest on Earth2 & Jersey Pine Barren Earth 18

Default Young Justice/Young Avengers

How would you like to see a Young Justice/Young Avengers crossover done on TV or in comics? Also,which Young Justice member would you like to see in Young Avengers?

Meh. I'd rather the Young Avengers get their own tv show kinda in the same vein as YJ. This team is perfect for just such a thing.
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

In general the Young Justice members are younger than this iteration of the Young Avengers. It wouldn't really be an ideal match-up.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

The corner of Marvel UK & Earth 2 Northern Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Green Arrow Jr. View Post
    How would you like to see a Young Justice/Young Avengers crossover done on TV or in comics? Also,which Young Justice member would you like to see in Young Avengers?
    Like to see a Young Avengers TV show that would crossover with Young Justice and would love to see Red Arrow do a guess spot in YA
    RedWinter
    Courage is being scared to death & still saddling up.
    Moving to the corner of Marvel UK & Earth 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    In general the Young Justice members are younger than this iteration of the Young Avengers. It wouldn't really be an ideal match-up.
    Not since season two. They, too, are all grown up.

But, no. While I like both groups of characters, I have no burning desire to see them interact.
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

I'm sorry, but YJ is so much better. Though Kid Loki may be the exception that proves the rule.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    Not since season two. They, too, are all grown up.

But, no. While I like both groups of characters, I have no burning desire to see them interact.
    Most of the original characters have moved forward (some don't age), but the new wave are, on the whole, a little younger than the present YA it would seem.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

I would love a crossover with the original YJ, that is Tim as Robin, Bart as Impulse, Superboy, Wonder Girl, Arrowette, and Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Game Show View Post
    I would love a crossover with the original YJ, that is Tim as Robin, Bart as Impulse, Superboy, Wonder Girl, Arrowette, and Secret
    This, I feel like YA is somewhat of a spiritual successor to original YJ. Less structure, more just superfriends hanging out and getting into shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Game Show View Post
    I'd love to see this, just to see this binch back in action, and back when they were fun, too. Johns TT version was way too much boring teen angst, and, IMHO, making SB Clark/Lex Jr and "graduating" Impulse into Kid Flash ruined the characters, Robin and WG didn't fare much better either. I generally like Johns work, but really didn't like his TT. YJ was a much fresher concept. If something like this happened (and I'm pretty sure it never will), I'd love to see PAD involved in it somehow.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I'd love to see this, just to see this binch back in action, and back when they were fun, too. Johns TT version was way too much boring teen angst, and, IMHO, making SB Clark/Lex Jr and "graduating" Impulse into Kid Flash ruined the characters, Robin and WG didn't fare much better either. I generally like Johns work, but really didn't like his TT. YJ was a much fresher concept. If something like this happened (and I'm pretty sure it never will), I'd love to see PAD involved in it somehow.

Peace
    I fully agree with you there. There were good things about John's run, but the Young Justice kids were not part of it. PAD's run needs to be collected in full.

Though I'd still watch a Young Avengers TV show. One of my favorite teams, which could lead to my favorite one, the Runaways, showing up too.
    "Curse you, Occam's Razor! You have betrayed me!"

Reviewing is a lot like paleontology: the evidence is there, but no one seems to agree on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    This is true. YJ seems to be more about the much younger, high-school heroes.

YA is much more about young adulthood, about being in that weird age between high school and actually growing up. Even creepy, hard to place Loki is in there somewhere.