Default Are the current Beyond comics any good?

I was thinking of getting the trades of the new Beyond comics. Are they any good? I haven't read any of the previous volumes. All I know is that it takes place in the future and I've seen a few of the Batman Beyond show.

BANNED

IMO they're pretty perfunctory comics. But I've seen here the people who are reading them enjoy it.

I suppose if you're a fan/miss the DCAU, it's worth looking into.

I've really enjoyed Superman Beyond.
    Find me on Twitter: @omahajon

Been reading the Batman Beyond issues, they're pretty great. It's good if you're a DCAU Dick Grayson and Tim Drake fan, they make a return somewhat.

I've been reading and really enjoying the print Batman Beyond Unlimited. It has Batman, Superman and JL Beyond all in one book. So you get three stories per issue. If you like the animated series universe, this is a very natural progression of those stories. They feel like they fit right in with the show. I'd have to say that Superman Beyond is the best Superman book after Morrison's Action. It really is a great take on Superman in the later years of his life. Batman Beyond is pretty solid too. I can take or leave the JL part, but so far it's been entertaining. So I'd say check it out. It's an underrated title IMO. I always look forward to the new issue.

I had the Batman Beyond and JL Beyond trades in my mind, but I might give Superman Beyond a chance as well, after the good word here.

I think the Batman and Justice League books are a lot of fun when they come out. Superman is okay but doesn't fit in as well with the other two titles. But I've found the books to be consistently enjoyable.

I think they are all fun and enjoyable. They also make a nice contrast to several of the N52 books that I've been reading not that I don't enjoy those too.
    Characters come and go, revamped and revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them and continue to appreciate them, then that character, your hero or heroine, will always exist.