Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1410

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    Attachment 108180 this isnt legit is it ? cant remember where I saved it from but its been in my documents for awhile now.
    That's a clever edit of Avengers 181.

"Mistah Joker, he dead."

Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

I wouldn't bother. It gives you a better look at Loki and MAC, and their motivations but it's not essential. You'd be better off reading old YA issues and/or character wikis.

What are you looking for, exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    I wouldn't bother. It gives you a better look at Loki and MAC, and their motivations but it's not essential. You'd be better off reading old YA issues and/or character wikis.

What are you looking for, exactly?
    more info about why Kid Loki is doing what he's doing and why miss america wants to beat the crap out of him..how does Hulkling right off the bat know kid loki and why does he find it strange that someone would be trying to kill him?

it's just i wasn't given enough info during the first issue to really understand what those two are doing
    Pull: ASM MS.M Punisher SS AT MLP: FIM MLP: FF ANGR ANU UFF Loki

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateFF2014 (Unofficial Ultimate FF Page)

Ooookay... Let's see if I can help you out...

Quote Originally Posted by The Animal Man View Post
    more info about why Kid Loki is doing what he's doing and why miss america wants to beat the crap out of him..
    The .1 doesn't address either of those things but it'll be explained later on. It's part of the plot.

how does Hulkling right off the bat know kid loki
    Hulking knows KidLoki because he's a superhero fanboy, as evidenced by the Captain America and Fantastic Four posters in his room.

and why does he find it strange that someone would be trying to kill him?
    I think it's just a piece of expositionary dialogue, to show that the kid's called Loki. Of course, you can say it's because the MU thinks that KidLoki's good (I haven't read JiM but I'm told that it was about KidLoki trying to be good). <--- there, that's a reason.

it's just i wasn't given enough info during the first issue to really understand what those two are doing
    Surely you don't want to be spoon-fed the story? Lost must have been hell for you! Everything you *need* to know is in the issue. Everything else will be explained later.

My advice is to keep reading, re-read and pay attention to the details. If you still don't get what's going on by the end of this arc, then maybe this book isn't for you.

Any more questions?

considering the part that took up most of the issue was boring i was expecting a little bit more...I Didn't come into the series for mopey teen drama i mostly came for kid loki kate bishop and maybe miss america chavez(depending on how she acts and what she does)

i only wondered about the point one story because the scene between Kid Loki and Miss America seemed to come out of nowhere....Kate/Noh-Varr were just an afterthought Wiccan/Hulkling took up most of the issue and Kid Loki/MAC just appeared

Kid Loki ate at a dinner and used his magic to leave without paying(somehow magic talking sausages are involved...weird)then Chavez tries to beat the living crap out of him before hulkling interferes wondering what the hell's going on
    Last edited by The Animal Man; 02-06-2013 at 03:58 AM.

Essentially, everything that pepper says above.

First issues, first chapters, first episodes, first fifteen minutes are supposed to leave you asking questions. This is no different.

As of the end of #1 no reader knows Loki's intentions. He could be good, he could be bad; trying to save the world or scam it.

We don't know. That's the point.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    Essentially, everything that pepper says above.

First issues, first chapters, first episodes, first fifteen minutes are supposed to leave you asking questions. This is no different.

As of the end of #1 no reader knows Loki's intentions. He could be good, he could be bad; trying to save the world or scam it.

We don't know. That's the point.
    i think the problem is that to my knowledge MAC isn't familiar with Loki(at least to the point where they've met before)and so it's strange that she would attack him simply based off what little she knows without him so much as provoking her

so to the reader MAC appears to be completely insane and out of her freaking mind

No. She really doesn't.

Because, by your reasoning, that would make the Asgardians as a whole "completely insane" right through Journey Into Mystery and beyond, because they too mistrust Loki and force him to stop interfering despite his insistence he is doing good.

For your information, which seems lacking, when Loki and MAC first met he sent her spinning off into a pocket dimension where she had to fight for her life. But that's not why she's keeping a watch on him.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

No. She really doesn't.

Because, by your reasoning, that would make the Asgardians as a whole "completely insane" right through Journey Into Mystery and beyond, because they too mistrust Loki and force him to stop interfering despite his insistence he is doing good.

For your information, which seems lacking, when Loki and MAC first met he sent her spinning off into a pocket dimension where she had to fight for her life. But that's not why she's keeping a watch on him.
    Well I Didn't Read The Point One so forgive me and while i never read gillen's JIM i do understand why the asgardians didn't trust him it's freaking loki but considering MAC probably doesn't know much about him to make much of a judgment it's bizarre she's so interested in tracking him down and fighting him

does she even know he's the god of mischief?

Nothing I mentioned in my previous post is in the Point One.

Everyone knows Loki is the god of Mischief. He's not just a mythological figure in the 616, he's essentially a celebrity, thanks to his long connection to the Avengers. There's popular internet forums that discuss him; canon.

As for MAC, while she's only in her early 20s, she's been doing the super hero thing for a long time, and she knows who's who and what's what.

I'm curious as to why you begin with the assumption that people wouldn't know who Loki is, be that in his previous incarnations or as the "boy" here.

Nothing I mentioned in my previous post is in the Point One.

Everyone knows Loki is the god of Mischief. He's not just a mythological figure in the 616, he's essentially a celebrity, thanks to his long connection to the Avengers. There's popular internet forums that discuss him; canon.

As for MAC, while she's only in her early 20s, she's been doing the super hero thing for a long time, and she knows who's who and what's what.

I'm curious as to why you begin with the assumption that people wouldn't know who Loki is, be that in his previous incarnations or as the "boy" here.
    because some would just assume Kid Loki is just some role playing dork...who likes D&D A Lot

because some would just assume Kid Loki is just some role playing dork...who likes D&D A Lot
    And has glowing green hands and spouts runic incantations that teleport him.

Yeah, total D&D freak.

There are a lot of weird magical beings in the marvel universe it shouldn't point to Loki if they don't know about kid loki

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    And has glowing green hands and spouts runic incantations that teleport him.

Yeah, total D&D freak.
    Be fair. The waitress in Issue#1 called him a cosplay boy, and the waitress in point 1 expressed disgust with MAC for attacking a child, without either realizing who he was. Not to mention that no one in the chat rooms back in JiM actually believed that Kid Loki was the real Loki.
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

There are a lot of weird magical beings in the marvel universe it shouldn't point to Loki if they don't know about kid loki
    For the purposes of this story, MAC knows who Loki is. We'll find out the hows and whys in subsequent issues.