Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Spurrier, you're the only one who can bring Moira McTaggert back. It happened in Age of X, it can happen again.

The best thing about Legacy, is, I have to re-read every issue, just to make sure I caught, and understood everything, shit, reading that article brought something to my attention that I missed, this is how I like my comics, especially now that we have the 20pg format. Possible Armor appearance--Yes!!

HopeistheGreatestofEvils Atomiq's Avatar

Armor? Book's dropped. j/k, That was the greatest thing I've ever read on CBR. Must lrn2 xpos :(.

HopeistheGreatestofEvils Atomiq's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by .AČ View Post
    But, Susan in Sunshine! =[ Regardless, another excellent X-Position. Not only is this unquestioningly the best X-Book, but Si Spurrier is always an entertaining interviewee. And he's going to be using Pixie AND Marrow, amazing.

Slightly crushed Evil Moria won't be around anytime soon.

BANNED

Evil Moira's face-off with Charles was the best.

You're welcome, everyone, for my questions and the lovely answers that involved Pixie, Armor, and Marrow.

Pixie. YES.
    Marrow. YES YES.
    Armor. NO.

By the way, Trance and Surge: YES.

I'm excited to see what he does with Pixie. So far he has done me no wrong.
    X-23|ROGUE|EMMA FROST|ARCHANGEL|WONDER WOMAN|OYA|PIXIE|THOR|STORM|MISS AMERICA

I'm loving Legacy and Spurrior sounds like someone who'd be a lot of fun to hang out with.
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

Wow, the guy sure speaks his mind.

there are one or two others i'm itching to bring into the picture a little bit more too -- armor's one, pixie's another (in fact, i'll be using megan several times in arc 2), and i have a weird obsession with marrow, which my editor can't possibly stifle forever.
    Well sounds like some fans will be happy soon.

Also Marrow? I would say yay, but i stopped automatically getting my hopes up whenever someone mentiods interest in her. Same as with the Gambit series.

It sounds like he really wants to use her but either didn't got the okay yet, or has not yet found a plan to bring her in.
    So it's just likely that before he can ever find a way to build her in, there is a new status quo change, the book is changed again and he is removed from writing it.

Still nice to know that he is interested. Though considering his willingness i wonder how the hell she could ever fit into this book right now?

BE EXCITED Grunty!

Quote Originally Posted by fortyseven View Post
    BE EXCITED Grunty!
    I think after 7 years of seeing badly written appearances and 5 years of only seeing small cameos, i have a right to remain skeptic.

Nothing against your enthusiam though.
    Last edited by Grunty; 02-05-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Also Marrow? I would say yay, but i stopped automatically getting my hopes up whenever someone mentiods interest in her. Same as with the Gambit series.
    I know, that "Call Sara" post-it-note that Mann slipped in that first issue was such a tease. Would have loved to see Mann redesign her too. :/

For another, it's been my observation that ongoing series where the whole "WE'VE GOT THREE HUNDRED YEARS OF INTRICACY ALL MAPPED OUT" thing is paraded up front, can sometimes seem kind of stale or lifeless, like a robotic procession from one beat to the next.
    People seem to be taking this line out of context a bit. He's not panning the idea of mapping things out ala Hickman, he's just said it helps to leave gaps and make things flexible, and also noted that he's seen some planners do a really good job of it.
    Primary pulls: X-Factor, Hawkeye, Young Avengers, Avengers Arena, X-Men: Legacy, Uncanny X-Force, FF, Archer and Armstrong

This might be my favorite series right now, and that's saying something considering Marvel seems to be focused on catering to my every whim. (Comics starring Kaine and Morbius?! Marvel, I love you. You're crazy, but I love you.) Nevertheless, I routinely read X-Men: Legacy at least twice; I think I read the first issue five times. This book is something special, folks. Hopefully, like Fraction with Hawkeye, Si Spurrier will get the credit due to him for creating a book with a tone so expertly befitting its protagonist.

-Pav, who wonders what an x-team led by David under the pen of Si would look like...
    2013: Scarlet Spider X-Men: Legacy Morbius Hawkeye X-Factor Young Avengers
    2014: Silver Surfer New Warriors Iron Fist Hawkeye Doop?!