View Poll Results: Was Rick Remender's Uncanny X-Force any good?

Voters
126. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes it was Greatlocke

75 59.52%
  • No it was a Fantomess

14 11.11%
  • It was okverine

25 19.84%
  • Needed more Jean Grey

12 9.52%
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    Yes, they did switch back, wader. And he did escape and tried to marry Rogue.
    He escaped when Psylocke died not because she completely lost her telepathy.....

Also, if they did switch back. Why did Jean Regain her telekinesis long before Psylocke gained her telepathy...?
    Last edited by wader0069; 02-12-2013 at 02:32 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wader0069 View Post
    He escaped when Psylocke died not because she completely lost her telepathy.....

Also, if they did switch back. Why did Jean Regain her telekinesis long before Psylocke gained her telepathy...?
    If they didn't switch back, then how did Jean have telekinesis at all? Stop making shit up.
    Shadow King escaped when Psylocke incompetently got her powers switched with Jean in events that occurred during the six month gap, and which we never saw and which you need to stop trying to reconstruct.

If they didn't switch back, then how did Jean have telekinesis at all? Stop making shit up.
    Shadow King escaped when Psylocke incompetently got her powers switched with Jean in events that occurred during the six month gap, and which we never saw and which you need to stop trying to reconstruct.
    Psylocke came back with ONLY telekinesis. At this point Jean was dead and ALREADY had her telepathy back for quite some time. I think the official explanation is the Phoenix that came back gave her telepathy. Although it's obvious the whole story fell through. They never cannonly said what happened. So if Jean had her TK and Psyloke was a strict TK until the sisterhood arc, how the hell did it take years for it to effect Betsy? That's not a switch now is it......

Chris wanted it to be a power switch, but that's obviously very flawed. Not to mention these are BOTH pretty much theories. It's just mine makes more sense.....

BANNED

Yours is convoluted and makes zero sense. But since it makes Psylocke out to be Jean's victim, why not!?

Yours is convoluted and makes zero sense. But since it makes Psylocke out to be Jean's victim, why not!?
    Yet, a power switch that happens again off panel. Where Jean has her full telekinesis back and even dies before Psylockes return. When she (Psylocke) does return still doesn't have her telepathy for well over a year maybe two, and only gains it from a phantom clone of Jean Grey makes perfect sense, right?

BANNED

Why does no one else get that this is all about drones? EVA is a drone. Psylocke is a drone. Deathlok is a drone. wtf

BANNED

Yet, a power switch that happens again off panel. Where Jean has her full telekinesis back and even dies before Psylockes return. When she (Psylocke) does return still doesn't have her telepathy for well over a year maybe two, and only gains it from a phantom clone of Jean Grey makes perfect sense, right?
    Nothing you write makes sense.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnhop View Post
    Why does no one else get that this is all about drones? EVA is a drone. Psylocke is a drone. Deathlok is a drone. wtf

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnhop View Post
    I said that already. They're all virtual reality characters. Pull out your headsets.

I probably like you. Filthy Mutie's Avatar

It definitely is circular, because it goes around and around. Maybe you should look up the definition.
    Sure.

She not only sacrificed her love for Warren but some pretty ultimate power. If she decided to accept Death and Dark Angels role by his side, they could have taken UXF and the world too out. She chose the harder course, which is another victory for her.
    You mean, she decided not to turn evil!? How heroic!

And started bedding Fantomex immediately after. I guess all that love sacrificing worked up a hellacious sexual appetite--never mind how she fell in love with Fantomex ten minutes later.

First of all, stop calling me a troll. Don't be unbecoming and resort to insults just because someone disagrees with you. It's petty and high school-ish.....
    I didn't say you were a troll, I said you were trolling, which isn't an insult. You're not new.

I read it, what Captain Britain is has nothing to do with Betsy possessing him and killing Jamie.
    No kidding?

So you just degrade a character randomly, whenever you have the chance....
    Captain Britain? Well, yeah. Of course. Who doesn't?

What do you mean huh? Lol

Ok, you basically credited any telepath feat to Jean helping Psylocke reach her true potential. Yet, Jean in the 616 was the first to mess with her telepathy. She turned it off and added it to her own, and unlocked Psylocke's telekinesis after Psi War. She did so, because she couldn't use her TP anyway after imprisoning Shadow King. So in reality it wasn't Jean giving her anything, and credit is due where it's due. All other telepaths have moved up the rank via help from previous telepaths. Your point is moot.....

She was an Omega before AoA Jean did anything. Not to mention as I explained earlier, 616 Jean took that potential to begin with. So no, not inferior in anyway. Jean was giving back what she already took, and the only thing the Phoenix did was fight the Death persona. Jean says this herself right in the comic.
    What?

Doesn't mean it was a bad series either. Your opinion isn't the end all be all. The series was effing epic, this is why most disagree with you. Which is fine, people are allowed their opinions....
    Are you sure?

Stan Lee built the franchise and the Marvel Empire......... Chris may have wrote good stories for the times, but they are meager to the writers we have today. This is also not completely his fault. It was a different time, and comics have come a long way. Yet did you read any of his Forever stuff? Now that's HAHAHAHAHA laughable garbage......
    Stan Lee hasn't written an X-Men comic since 1966. Four years later, they get cancelled and are shelved for five years. The most you can credit him with where the X-Men are concerned is his conceiving Marvel Presents the Doom Patrol. All the stuff that really captured an audience didn't come for a long time after.

You're going to take into consideration historical context and how it increases or decreases the value of Chris Claremont's body of X-Men work, and you're going to say Rick Remender's Uncanny X-Force run is better than any of it? And then get all fired-up because someone thinks you're trolling?

Again stop calling me a troll.
    Again, I didn't.

X-Poster of the Month: December 2012
    X-Poster of the Month: December 2009

The Best There Is At What I Do

Time to close this thread.
    Pot+Kettle - "This post went so full retard that it had to be quoted."

BANNED

I said that already. They're all virtual reality characters. Pull out your headsets.
    Yeah, you did say they were virtual reality characters. I forgot.