Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    Excited for this series but not a fan of that coloring. Its like they're going for what David Baron did with Jock's pencils on Detective and not getting it.

BANNED

It looks alright. The monologue is really rote.

Veteran Member

Rereading this preview right now and it's amazing people, AMAZING!

Lemire obviously has huge plans for Ollie, this is exactly what I wanted since this series started!

The coloring looks amazing!!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    It looks alright. The monologue is really rote.
    I respect you and your opinions good sir.

But kindly shut up!

I kid, I kid.

This looks like it might be his best book YET!

Liking Lemire on this already...and the pencils are awesome, but what's up with that colouring??

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

Man this looks epic! I want this book to be so frigging good. Ollie is far and away my favorite DC hero and with his show being pretty damn good. I want his book to go up in storytelling and art so people can jump on and see how amazing he is. It has been lackluster to say the least, but it looks like change is on the way! Could not be frigging happier!
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

Damn, that looks...really good. Sorrentino is killing it, ESPECIALLY the coloring.
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

http://heshouldreallyknowbetter.blogspot.com/

That looks really good so far but I'll see how it strikes me when I read it before recommitting to the title. A lot of the creative team shake up have been misses for me so I'm hoping to finally have a hit for once.
    Characters come and go, revamped and revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them and continue to appreciate them, then that character, your hero or heroine, will always exist.

The coloring is really different, so I'm not sure how to feel about it. However, I kind of like the panel where the guy is yanked out of the window.

Anyhow, I'm also superexcited to read this as well! Between this, the Rotworld finale, and Detective Comics; this is going to be an awesome week for me!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    I respect you and your opinions good sir.

But kindly shut up!

I kid, I kid.
    The whole "My whole life is a lie!" is the most cliche angst line I've read at this point.

I'm glad Green Arrow is getting proper focus now, but I don't like anything Lemire has written besides the first 5 issues of Animal Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    I'm glad Green Arrow is getting proper focus now, but I don't like anything Lemire has written besides the first 5 issues of Animal Man.
    You should really read The Underwater Welder (since you did dismiss Sweet Tooth, his best work) and check out Triullum when it hits.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    You should really read The Underwater Welder (since you did dismiss Sweet Tooth, his best work) and check out Triullum when it hits.
    Yeah I'm going to read Trillium when it's out, as well as Snyder's Wake. I don't doubt these guys are much better doing their own thing.

I have really high expectations for this book because of Fraction and Aja's Hawkeye.