Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kerrigan vs Miss Martian

The Queen of Blades takes on the white martian Megan.

1. Cartoon Young Justice version Megan
    2. Comic version Megan.

Who wins?

Veteran Member

I admit only passing familiarity with Kerrigan these days, but Earth-16 Miss Martian is a telepath of no small strength, a pretty badass telekinetic and the combination of invisibility at will, intangibility at will, flight and whatnot should give her a fighting chance.

Against comics Miss Martian... Well, Kerrigan should be astronomically more powerful than anything I know about her to stand a chance of doing anything at all.

Are we allowed to use in-game feats for Kerrigan, or stuff we see in the books?

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX2000 View Post
    Are we allowed to use in-game feats for Kerrigan, or stuff we see in the books?
    Any and all feats for Kerrigan allowed. Including in-game feats and CGI cutscenes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cbrer View Post
    Any and all feats for Kerrigan allowed. Including in-game feats and CGI cutscenes, etc.
    I guess Cartoon Megan would probably lose, and no idea about the Comic.

Seeing that: Kerrigan at her most powerful had tk that smashed the battle cruisers, and psionic storm melts/makes your brain go boom.

While I bet Comic one most likely has speed and strength to tear her up. 9As bieng invisible would not save her from a telepathy, and Martians know that trick.)

Kerrigan at her strongest could withstand massive firepower, burrow underground practically instantly and one shot battlecruisers. Young Justice Miss Martian isn't walking out of this one.

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

But Missy is always thrown down my throat as the MOST POWERFULEST WHITE MARTIAN PSYCHIC POWER EEEEVVVVVVAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

So we're saying Kerrigan is on a white martian level? The most powerfulest white martian at that?
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Transient Guest View Post
    But Missy is always thrown down my throat as the MOST POWERFULEST WHITE MARTIAN PSYCHIC POWER EEEEVVVVVVAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    *shrugs*

If that's cartoon, not terribly meaningful. As far as I know, there have been not that many martians in the series and presumably they don't have much in the way of TP feats.

If that's comic, the only source I know for M'gann being the most powerful White Martian ever, would be... M'gann's evil future self, who had embraced her White Martian nature. Hardly an unbiased source.

Strrrrrrrrrrrrex mailedbypostman1's Avatar

Kerrigan, counting game feats and otherwise, tk crushed battlecruisers and was ridiculously tough to kill.
    Strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrex

Sorry Est, I'm not a big fan of teen based super heroing so my comments are merely me rehashing the comments made around here.

I apologize for my lack of knowledge but it caught me as weird that the "OMG POWERFULEST" people didn't have anything to say so I thought I'd do it for them.

But at it's base, is Kerrigan really better than a White Martian?

I know I'm abc'ing this but White Martians fight Superman close, so does this mean that Kerrigan could take on Superman?

I hit a wall then, and the post quick reply button now.
    Siriel:

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

I apologize for my lack of knowledge but it caught me as weird that the "OMG POWERFULEST" people didn't have anything to say so I thought I'd do it for them.
    Is comic Megan really hyped as that powerful? What are her best feats? Also aren't White Martians usually weaker then Green? I remember J'onn owning like 5-6 at once.

But at it's base, is Kerrigan really better than a White Martian?

I know I'm abc'ing this but White Martians fight Superman close, so does this mean that Kerrigan could take on Superman?
    I so far haven't seen any comments in this thread that indicate Kerrigan is on the level of comic Kryptonians or Martians. Unless the battlecruisers people keep saying she crushed were the size of our moon or something.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I so far haven't seen any comments in this thread that indicate Kerrigan is on the level of comic Kryptonians or Martians. Unless the battlecruisers people keep saying she crushed were the size of our moon or something.
    Weeeell... Maybe if we break out the megameter marine calcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    Weeeell... Maybe if we break out the megameter marine calcs.
    I seriously doubt it.

Even so, she'd be outspeeded anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Is comic Megan really hyped as that powerful?
    Ya know, honestly when I try to think about the comments and such that I'm basing my opinions on.....and for the life of me no one ever questioned context before now so I can't recall what's said about which.

Also aren't White Martians usually weaker then Green? I remember J'onn owning like 5-6 at once.
    If they're pansies I'm starting to wonder why the IMP is touted as AMAZING when all it did was ko a White Martian. I mean J'onn can take 5.

( this is also the inherent weakness to debating about characters I don't actively follow, I'm basing what I say off what y'all say and....well....telephone game and all that jazz.

That's part of my problem. I keep on thinking about DC's in Starcraft and I keep coming up with the DC's winning.

Course, I'm probably short changing Starcraft.
    Siriel:

That's part of my problem. I keep on thinking about DC's in Starcraft and I keep coming up with the DC's winning.

Course, I'm probably short changing Starcraft.
    Well yes, Disconnecting usually ends most Starcraft games