Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone who isn't Rocafort is going to be looked as a downgrade. That is just unfortunate, but maybe going with a completely different style is better than someone trying to cope what Rocafort did.

The Slender Man vampiric_cannibal's Avatar

I checked out his work when I first heard, and I liked what I saw. Rocafort was perfect but Suayan is still a very skilled artist.
    I would like to say for the record that this is the FIRST TIME I've withheld dong when someone was so desperately asking for some.
    Brian C Wood

I'm pumped for his work but I gotta admit that sometimes his faces looks kind of funny. I hope that he keeps the little details on the Outlaws like Roy's tats and Kory's beauty mark though.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Anyone who isn't Rocafort is going to be looked as a downgrade. That is just unfortunate, but maybe going with a completely different style is better than someone trying to cope what Rocafort did.
    I've been saying as much for months now. I think DC made a mistake when they decided to attempt to keep the art in a similar style to Rocafort's.

In any case I'm looking forward to seeing what Suayan brings to the title myself the change in style notwithstanding. Green's a decent artist and some of what he did was pretty good but he was also pretty inconsistent and being compared to Rocafort probably didn't help matters any.
    Characters come and go, revamped and revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them and continue to appreciate them, then that character, your hero or heroine, will always exist.

I am happy a good artist is getting a good gig.
    I am just sad it isn't on a book I read.

I think it'll be interesting to see, that's for sure. I'm interested to see how his pencil shading translates to the interiors, as I can't really see it gelling with the book, but then again, I don't know anything because I haven't seen anything. Whoever is on colors is key. I still think they need to go bright and vibrant like Blond has been so far on this title.

It's nice looking art, but I'm not sure it's right for RHatO.
    DC: Action Comics - Detective Comics - Batman and... - Batman - Justice League
    Marvel: All-New X-Factor