Default Marvel NOW! An Order of Events? (Possible Spoilers)

I'm going to start by saying that, yes, I know Marvel continuity isn't as tight as it once was, and that there are bound to be contradictions and problems within the current lineup of stories. That said, I'm working on a rough framework in which things would take place, based on appearances, references, and dates provided.

A few things we know:

1) Black Panther's adventure in New Avengers starts after AvX. It's not specified how long, but due to other things, I'll say the next day. Then the day after that, he gathers the Illuminati.
    2) Based on how Captain America's costume looks in New Avengers, his appearances there must be before he suits up in the new costume in Avengers.
    3) Since Cap is already in the new costume by the time of Uncanny Avengers, the first few issues of Avengers take place before Uncanny Avengers. (Maybe the previous day.)
    4) Uncanny Avengers currently takes place shortly after AvX, due to it being so close to Xavier's death, and Cyclops still being in prison.

5) Captain Marvel starts an unknown amount of time after AvX, since the latter is the impetus for the identity.

6) Hulk/Banner joins S.H.I.E.L.D. at an unknown time, probably after AvX. Indestructible Hulk starts prior to Secret Avengers.

7) Spider-Man changes after AvX, but before Daredevil #22.

8) Due to his appearance in the upcoming New Avengers issue, Beast's transformation occurs afterwards. The first three issues (at least) of New Avengers take place prior to All-New X-Men #5.
    9) Due to Reed's inclusion, New Avengers takes place before the Fantastic Four get replacements and travel afar. This means Fantastic Four and FF come later.
    10) FF specifically takes place on New Year's Day.
    11) Captain America specifically starts on July 4th. This means several stories could happen before we even get to Remender's story.

A few assumptions I make:
    • The final Bendis New Avengers arc takes place the same day as Hickman's New Avengers #1. Strange doesn't have the Cloak/Eye in AvX, but does in New Avengers, so there's a narrow window for it to happen.
    • Cap and Iron Man's gathering of a new Avengers team started before AvX. A sort of "This is what we'll be doing next. Are you in?" Cap's dream is a premonition of things to come in New Avengers, not a memory. Flashback Spidey is Amazing while present Spidey is Superior.
    • I think Bendis's Avengers Assemble is a precursor to Hickman's Avengers. The main team is gathered and has a mission. It would've happened before AvX, while Cap and Iron Man were still assembling the new team. DeConnick's Avengers Assemble then takes place afterward.
    • For timing's sake, I think Rogue and Scarlet Witch's visit to Xavier's grave is about 4-5 days after AvX.

Can anyone offer me additional insight?

Keep in mind, I'm mostly trying to tie together the current ongoings and relevant minis. Any other relevant information, particularly from the Spider-Man or X-Men family titles would be greatly appreciated. And, again, I know there may be contradictions. I'm just trying to create the best framework possible.

FF purist-snob

Such a monumental undertaking. Looking at 10 and 11 alone would make me give up on this.

"Cant say it better than CaptCleghorn." - RolandJP

This looks pretty solid to me.

Avengers Arena starts on Christmas Eve.

DD & BP: secret BFF's FriendRoss's Avatar

cant argue with that... the million dollar question is when did spider-men happen?

uncanny avengers seems to be the book that sticks out the most

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Avengers Arena starts on Christmas Eve.
    Ah, good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by FriendRoss View Post
    cant argue with that... the million dollar question is when did spider-men happen?
    I'm thinking it happens after Avengers #3, since he's noticeably absent from #4. And then he appears in Daredevil.

Interesting work!

Isn't Beast supposed to pre-transformation in New Avengers #3?