Default Is Generator Rex Cancelled?

Just wondering if its coming back for another season, cuz so far, nothings been announced.

So maybe someone knows?
    Last edited by ChristmasFanatic; 02-02-2013 at 12:29 PM.

The third season is its last. It's over after a sixty-episode run, which isn't bad.
    Last edited by C. Earl; 02-02-2013 at 08:28 AM.
    Always remember this stuff isn't real.

For CN anymore thats pretty good. It was starting to get to much like Ben 10 for my taste...which has over stayed its freshness...imo.

According to wiki some new episodes have aired in the last month, but I saw zero commercials advertising them. Has CN just completely dropped the ball here?

Hell it says the finale aired on January 2nd and 3rd, wtf? They really have nobody to blame but themselves if these shows get low ratings.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Generator Rex wasn't a flop, but it wasn't a big hit either during its run. CN tends to burn off the final episodes of such shows without much (if any) fanfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyattractor
    It was starting to get to much like Ben 10 for my taste...
    Not too surprising given that both shows were created by the same people and exist in the same universe (Rex and Ben even teamed up together once).
    Always remember this stuff isn't real.

If only the series is released in Blu-ray. I love GR. Glad people here seem to watch it.

VAN KLEISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by C. Earl View Post
    Generator Rex wasn't a flop, but it wasn't a big hit either during its run. CN tends to burn off the final episodes of such shows without much (if any) fanfare.

Not too surprising given that both shows were created by the same people and exist in the same universe (Rex and Ben even teamed up together once).
    Yeah the last episodes were aired with barely any advertising. And technically they exist in the same multiverse not universe.

NO SPOILERS but did the last episodes gave the show a closing or is it hanging like Samurai Jack?

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasFanatic View Post
    NO SPOILERS but did the last episodes gave the show a closing or is it hanging like Samurai Jack?
    It gave it closure but with enough open ends remaining that it could easily be revisited if it ever got renewed.

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flyattractor View Post
    For CN anymore thats pretty good. It was starting to get to much like Ben 10 for my taste...which has over stayed its freshness...imo.
    Seriously. I wish it was Ben 10 that was getting canceled instead of Young Justice and Green Lantern.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

I wonder if Man of Action getting the Ult Spidey Gig had anything to do with GR getting the axe?

and AMEN to what ^ said.

I thought it'd had been cancelled years back.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Theozilla View Post
    It gave it closure but with enough open ends remaining that it could easily be revisited if it ever got renewed.

Many thanks man!!!