Default CBR Avengers Board Appreciation

I decided to start a thread in appreciation of Avengers appreciations threads. Marvel fans sure appreciate everything in the MU. So, take the time here and appreciate something/someone that's related to the Avengers. I appreciate Captain America because he believes in truth, justice, and the American Way magazine. Please, go ahead and appreciate something...

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Thumbs up Thanks for this Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by fmarvel View Post
    I decided to start a thread in appreciation of Avengers appreciations threads. Marvel fans sure appreciate everything in the MU. So, take the time here and appreciate something/someone that's related to the Avengers. I appreciate Captain America because he believes in truth, justice, and the American Way magazine. Please, go ahead and appreciate something...
    First Off, Thank You fmarvel for Starting this Great new Thread! Captain America is one of my All time Favorite Heroes, a Legend!

Most of all in the Avengers I Greatly Beyond words Appricate the Legendary Lovely Lady from the Silver Age of Comics. The 2nd Woman to Join the Avengers, the lady of Chaos Magic Herself:

Scarlet Witch, Wanda Maximoff

"While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

I would like to appreciate myself.