Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Both wear red masks, are snarky, crack jokes, and shoot guns. Im generalizing, but similarities are there.
    Haha you've convinced me!

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Someone pointed this out on the Bleeding Cool forums: since this is the cover for issue 19 that comes out in April, how would it be a WTF cover if Death of the Family ends in February? Wouldn't we already have known for 2 months that something happened to Jason Todd?
    LOL. Good point. But of course THE RAGE must go on

Anyway, wouldn't the artist responsible for the cover get into trouble with DC for the leak?
    "Criminals are a cowardly, superstitious lot." - Dick Grayson
    "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." - Damian Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Yeah I don't know what they have in common besides a red mask.

I have to say though, as much as I prefer DC to Marvel, Deadpool feels like the more entertaining character. Hopefully Justin Jordan will prove otherwise.
    Deadpool is disfigured,Jason already has some similarities with him but if they scar Jason like that then he becomes Deadpool 2.0 minus the healing factor.

As for Deadpool himself,never liked him for the same reason I never liked Harley.Annoying,blatantly likeable relief character who is vastly over hyped by the fans,they're mediocre characters who've achieved a level of popularity that more deserving characters have not.

Injustice Gods among us is one example,what's the point of Harley again? they've got Black Adam,Zoom Darkseid and SOOOOOO many others but nope it's Harley stupid Quinn.I feel the same for Deadpool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Deadpool is disfigured,Jason already has some similarities with him but if they scar Jason like that then he becomes Deadpool 2.0 minus the healing factor.

As for Deadpool himself,never liked him for the same reason I never liked Harley.Annoying,blatantly likeable relief character who is vastly over hyped by the fans,they're mediocre characters who've achieved a level of popularity that more deserving characters have not.
    For me Deadpool is kind of the Quentin Tarantino of superheroes, in that brilliant black humor way. The way they make killing someone utterly hilarious. Most the time the character is awful, but when done right I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
    Jason is nobody's poor man. Deadpool is a poor man's Deathstroke, simple as that.
    If this does happen then yeah he will be,so Jason is on route to becoming a poor mans version of another poor mans version.

I guess the only thing remotely amusing to come from all this is the reaction of the Jason Todd Tumblr fan girls.

For me Deadpool is kind of the Quentin Tarantino of superheroes, in that brilliant black humor way. The way they make killing someone utterly hilarious. Most the time the character is awful, but when done right I like him.
    The character himself I dont mind,but the fans keep turning me off him,it's the same with Harley and Thanos.

Harley and Thanos.
    I would buy the hell out of that book.

BANNED

The character himself I dont mind,but the fans keep turning me off him,it's the same with Harley and Thanos.
    Thanos fans are hilarious. I've browsed a few rumbles boards.

Now if anyone's a poor man's [insert character], it's him.

Quote Originally Posted by stk View Post
    I would buy the hell out of that book.
    NOOOOOOOOO,speaking of Tarantino I thought Frank Miller was his comic industry equivalent,I know Miller sure as hell wouldn't mind sucking vodka from Salma Hayek's toes.

Thanos fans are hilarious. I've browsed a few rumbles boards.

Now if anyone's a poor man's [insert character], it's him.

Damn straight.

Quote Originally Posted by doordoor123 View Post
    I don't think it can be symbolic. The whole point of these WTF covers are to shock you with an aspect of the book.
    Bingo. Doesn't DoTF end after this issue anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ferro View Post
    Again bleedingcool is spoiling stuff for DC comics but yet when it comes to spoiling stuff for Marvel comics Rich will not "run the story."
    Really?

As I said before, Where is the colour release of the cover? We know one exists due to the piece that is released. So where is the rest does it actually contain spoilers? Like WHITE skin? Meh I will just wait until DOTF is over- it has been one massive let down thus far.

BANNED

NOOOOOOOOO,speaking of Tarantino I thought Frank Miller was his comic industry equivalent,I know Miller sure as hell wouldn't mind sucking vodka from Salma Hayek's toes.
    I mean who wouldn't?

I mean who wouldn't?
    Good question lol.

BANNED

Damn, im really looking forward to Mico Suayan on art, he draws a damn good looking starfire without going in to SEXYSEXYSEXY territory, his art can be stiff, but if this whole arc is as dark as that cover, than he will fit it perfectly