Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member I'm Not Daredevil's Avatar

Default The Avengers/O5 X-Men confrontation, how will it go?

The Avengers are coming in issue #8! Of course it was inevitable, how do you all think this meeting will go? How much of a douche do you think Cap will be this time?

BANNED

the O5 will kick their asses and send them home. the grown-up x-men will stand around scratching their bottoms.

little angel has already taken the avengers out by himself once. they have no patience for avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    the O5 will kick their asses and send them home. the grown-up x-men will stand around scratching their bottoms.

little angel has already taken the avengers out by himself once. they have no patience for avengers.
    I hope teen Scott will just blast the shit out of Cap while he is rambling on about nonsense.

I expect Bendis to be on the X-Men's side now.

Quote Originally Posted by passer-by View Post
    I expect Bendis to be on the X-Men's side now.
    Same. Thats why I'm hoping the Avengers and Cap expecially will get put in their place.

The Avengers will look like idiots again. Teen Cyke will blast Cap away again because Bendis likes repeating story beats. Storm will probably get humiliated and foam at the mouth.

I imagine it will be awkward and it will create some concerns about the damage their presence will do to the space time continuum. But I don't think it will lead to another clash like we saw in AvX. It depends on the circumstances, which in the Marvel universe can always get messy at a moments notice.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

I want the Avengers to go down. If they get their butts kicked by the O5 I will worship Bendis.

Even though I want it to happen I can't imagine the O5 handing the Avengers asses to them and not have another AvX break out. I also can't see Cap just going "Okay I'll leave you all to your space-time continuum experiments." There will be repercussions.

Jean will solo the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguja View Post
    Jean will solo the Avengers.
    And it will be glorious.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Why do people expect that there will be violence anyway? Considering the nature of the situation, I'd imagine it'd go in a similar way to the end of issue 5 where like the teachers, the Avengers will try to be the adults in this, telling the O5 that they should go back to their time, probably confront Beast about it as well for endangering the fabric of reality with this and the O5 will reaffirm their position that they're staying and that's that.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Hopefully, the Avengers will think they have to fight because Jean goes all fire-birdy.

I can dream.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Why do people expect that there will be violence anyway? Considering the nature of the situation, I'd imagine it'd go in a similar way to the end of issue 5 where like the teachers, the Avengers will try to be the adults in this, telling the O5 that they should go back to their time, probably confront Beast about it as well for endangering the fabric of reality with this and the O5 will reaffirm their position that they're staying and that's that.
    It IS Marvel, so why wouldn't you expect violence? Hatfields and McCoys, anyone? Seriously though, a lot of people bitch that the Avengers aren't around enough and now that they're following through on the promise made at the end of AvX, it's back to the bitching. Yeesh.

I think the them trying to figure out what's what is in the cards. Hey, maybe they'll team up to take down the Cyke, Emma, Magneto and Magick!
    Check out my webcomic:
    Rival Angels
    The #1 Wrestling Webcomic
    CHECK OUT MY KICKSTARTER

HopeistheGreatestofEvils Atomiq's Avatar

Jean asks Jarvis if he'd like a hand, to which Jarvis enquires "Would I like a hand?". Iceboy faints at sight of Hyperion's package.