View Poll Results: What path should !Teen! Cyclops choose?

Voters
61. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Join Revolutionary-Cyclops

18 29.51%
  • Join the Brotherhood of evil Mutants (and Mystique)

12 19.67%
  • Return and keep fighting with his fellow teammates and Wolverine

11 18.03%
  • Something else

20 32.79%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    So, I guess, I'm left with something else. Maybe he can join the Avengers (the real one, not the Token team) or the GotG.
    Actually him going into space and joining the GotG could be a good story.

We all know that at some point the O5 is going to have to go back into their own time and be mindwiped (at least I hope that's the plan). Teen Cyclops being in space somewhere and the rest of the O5 have to go and find him would make a good story, IMO.
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

We'll Be Waiting For You godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Well, he feels bad for killing Chuck.

Oh, so it was Hope and Wanda that kept mutants alive after Wanda nearly destroyed them because she was mad at daddy, protected Hope, protected the Phoenix, and initiated pretty much the whole chain of events. Forcing players to act. But yes Hope and Wanda did disperse the Phoenix which inadvertently lead the Phoenix to resparking the mutant species.
    Poor Xavier. Got thrown into the lion's den trying to fix an Avengers Blunder

As for Hariel's Comment, if I reply it would just lead to more pointless bickering. I said "primary figure' so of course it wasn't a solo job. I was also referring to the the years he lead the X-Men through one horrible situation after the other keeping them alive. At this point I'm used to having people try to twist my posts around for bullshit arguments. Yes, I'm aware Hope brought back the mutant race (As Cyclops said she would) and Wanda dissipated the Phoenix since she's good at destroying things.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Spirit View Post
    Young Cyclops should join revolutionary Cyclops's cause but not his team. He should be a spy working from inside the JGS recruiting students and making a fool out of Wolverine...
    I could actually go for this.

Peace

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

I think he should shoot everybody the bird, then go ask the cute bank teller in the #7 preview out.

Does anyone know the path to biblical hell?
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Quote Originally Posted by godzilla2099 View Post
    Poor Xavier. Got thrown into the lion's den trying to fix an Avengers Blunder

As for Hariel's Comment, if I reply it would just lead to more pointless bickering. I said "primary figure' so of course it wasn't a solo job. I was also referring to the the years he lead the X-Men through one horrible situation after the other keeping them alive. At this point I'm used to having people try to twist my posts around for bullshit arguments. Yes, I'm aware Hope brought back the mutant race (As Cyclops said she would) and Wanda dissipated the Phoenix since she's good at destroying things.
    Problem it wasn't cyke that was the "primary" cable was! Your right about pointless since you and your clique can't see that much and "primary" would mean the first, started, one, etc...

Your right on the "twisting" aspect, your good at that.

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    Actually him going into space and joining the GotG could be a good story.

Only if he eats some hot fire exhaust from a drop-top Shiar space cruiser.

Godspeed, Opie Cunningham.

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Does anyone know the path to biblical hell?
    Make a left from the alley behind the In N Out on La Brea and Sunset, and you're right there.

Celeste was Right! ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

where's Corsair when you need him? Dude has a golden opportunity to make things better with his son right now.
    "Generation X was the one, pristine, x-team..."- darknessatnoon
    My X-Men Sketch Book

Young Cyclops should join revolutionary Cyclops's cause but not his team. He should be a spy working from inside the JGS recruiting students and making a fool out of Wolverine...
    I don't want young Cyclops to go the route of older Cyclops, simply because it's redundant. I'd rather him stay his idealistic, good guy self. I love badass, revolutionary Scott, but it's kinda fun to see him as his old, square, boy scout self. It just seems kinda pointless to have him if he's just going to go the same path as his older counterpart.

Quote Originally Posted by refrax5 View Post
    I don't want young Cyclops to go the route of older Cyclops, simply because it's redundant. I'd rather him stay his idealistic, good guy self. I love badass, revolutionary Scott, but it's kinda fun to see him as his old, square, boy scout self. It just seems kinda pointless to have him if he's just going to go the same path as his older counterpart.
    It's just that that's what everybody is expecting of him, to stay true to the dream, that's why beast brought him back after all. Everybody is so sure he's the idealistic, old boy scout cyclops...
    It would be interesting to see that he actually stays true to himself.
    It's the old "if you had the chance to go back would you make different choices?" Probably not, young or old, you're still the same person...

while I admit that Cyclops helped A LOT to save the mutant race-we have to take into account the stories:

Messiah Complex-new mutant is born. everyone searches, Cable saves her.
    Messiah Wars- Cable saves Hope from Stryfe/Bishop.
    Second Coming- mutant kind is all but extinguished by Bastion. including Hope. Cyclops keeps the mutants together, and Cable initiates a timejump that enables the X-force to destroy the attacking forces, almost sacrificing himself in the process.
    AvX-Cyclops, warned by Cable, ensures that Hope can act(the avengers wouldnt let her at first),at some point Hope is trained by the Avengers, and Hope saves the mutant race.

lets be real here. it was Cable's show. Hope was the weapon/strategic asset,the only one that seemed capable of pulling it off; but it was CLEAR that Cable was the soldier that made the weapon act.

We'll Be Waiting For You godzilla2099's Avatar

Good idea, but I'd love it if Jean was the spy instead.

Logan's Fantasy and the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants pet project. I'd love to see the look on their faces when Jean screws them over. A stunt like that would be crazier than Magik's 'lesson' with Colossus.

Quote Originally Posted by Warspite View Post
    while I admit that Cyclops helped A LOT to save the mutant race-we have to take into account the stories:

Messiah Complex-new mutant is born. everyone searches, Cable saves her.
    Messiah Wars- Cable saves Hope from Stryfe/Bishop.
    Second Coming- mutant kind is all but extinguished by Bastion. including Hope. Cyclops keeps the mutants together, and Cable initiates a timejump that enables the X-force to destroy the attacking forces, almost sacrificing himself in the process.
    AvX-Cyclops, warned by Cable, ensures that Hope can act(the avengers wouldnt let her at first),at some point Hope is trained by the Avengers, and Hope saves the mutant race.

lets be real here. it was Cable's show. Hope was the weapon/strategic asset,the only one that seemed capable of pulling it off; but it was CLEAR that Cable was the soldier that made the weapon act.
    Exactly! I'd argue cyke didn't believe in the messiah aspect til X-sanction. Cykes taking a little to much credit or rather cychos are giving it to him.

New X-Men Shortbus to oblivion. And take Jeen too.
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---