Default SHQ Online Challenge 34 Winning Hand

I had a question if anyone knows, in Super Hero Squad online, Challenge #34 states complete any combination of 5 easy or power card quests.

I tried completing 5 card matches but I was curious if you had to complete entire quest chains to be 1 card quest.. I know you start out with the Iron Man quest chain, so can you do the first mission 5 times or do you need to do all 5 missions 5 times??

Thank you all for you help!

-Astonishing Miner Ranger

Its more than 5 matches, but rather completing 5 quests, be it easy or hard ones. Now, it seemed like mine went a little faster than that, so I could be wrong, but its definitely more than 5 matches.
    Sonic Koala
    Squad Level: 1190
    Signature Hero: Guardian

Champion Urban Guard spidavenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Astonishing Minor Ranger View Post
    I had a question if anyone knows, in Super Hero Squad online, Challenge #34 states complete any combination of 5 easy or power card quests.

I tried completing 5 card matches but I was curious if you had to complete entire quest chains to be 1 card quest.. I know you start out with the Iron Man quest chain, so can you do the first mission 5 times or do you need to do all 5 missions 5 times??

Thank you all for you help!

-Astonishing Miner Ranger
    You start off with the ironman easy quest. Battle each foe. Don't repeat the same foe. Go to the next! Repeat the east quest 5 times or power quest, which ever one you prefer. The key is don't repeat the same foe, each time until quest is complete! I hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by spidavenger View Post
    You start off with the ironman easy quest. Battle each foe. Don't repeat the same foe. Go to the next! Repeat the east quest 5 times or power quest, which ever one you prefer. The key is don't repeat the same foe, each time until quest is complete! I hope that helps!
    Thanks for clearing that up, I wasn't sure either