Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Very poorly justified by the fact that Mary Jane did not notice the change, that is, when the chameleon Replaced Peter on one occasion by a touch, she knew it was not him (before OMD).
    The second time he did it alone compartiron a dinner, but here it's been weeks and not think it's weird?
    I can almost bet that Cardiac will die, what with Slott loves to kill their characters. Like seriously weird being expelled without researching first, otherwise the story would not be realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by SPIDER-FAN(1) View Post
    Very poorly justified by the fact that Mary Jane did not notice the change, that is, when the chameleon Replaced Peter on one occasion by a touch, she knew it was not him (before OMD).
    That's why.

Just enjoy the ride, it's still a good story.

Quote Originally Posted by SPIDER-FAN(1) View Post
    The second time he did it alone compartiron a dinner, but here it's been weeks and not think it's weird?
    I can almost bet that Cardiac will die, what with Slott loves to kill their characters. Like seriously weird being expelled without researching first, otherwise the story would not be realistic.
    Slott says he LOVES Cardiac, so I wouldn't count on Cardiac dying--Please, Slott brought back the LIVING BRAIN!!!
    BTW< who did Slott kill? I don't recall--other than Marla and Silver Sable (and both of those were big events, not casual)
    I tried looking up the Straw Hat Law, but I guess The Amish haven'[t made it to the Internet yet.

He also killed Rhino, Fancy Dan and Daniel Kingsley.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHubbs View Post
    The cardboard cutouts you surround yourself with don't count, man.
    Whatever...it's SOOOO typical to dismiss fans who are fed up with being fed crap and told it's caviar. I am not a "cardboard cutout", my friends are not "cardboard cutouts", the Spidey fans who are faithful to a HEROIC Spider-Man who doesn't make deals with the Devil and who are not really their worst enemies hijacking their brain are not "cardboard cutouts".

Quote Originally Posted by ChordNohVarr View Post
    And BTW, not everyone hated "One More Day/One Moment in Time" or the Clone Saga--many of us still love Ben Reilly, R.I.P.
    I actually liked Clone Saga...until they let it run over a year too long. I read the Ben Riley Spidey title until they announced that it was going to be cancelled. Clone Saga would have been the perfect thing for the Spidey fan-base: Peter goes off with MJ and Baby May in one book, and Ben had the other book to tell non Peter/MJ stories.