Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Celeste was Right! ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    anole is useless, has boring powers, and a poor attitude. he's quite possibly the biggest disappointment of the entire new x-men class. can't believe wind dance got depowered so this guy could get some page time.
    Anole was a Claremazon before he hit puberty. deals with it.
    "Generation X was the one, pristine, x-team..."- darknessatnoon
    My X-Men Sketch Book

Quote Originally Posted by .A² View Post
    Isn't that kind of like using your mother's vibrator?
    Only if mama's vibrator carries a piece of her soul in it.
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

I think u mean Amurikkka.
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    Danny x Rachel x (YOUR CHOICE OF WOMAN HERE) 4 eva.
    Doesn't Danny have some fully body anime inspired pillow that he would rather be with?

Rachel can do better. Preferably a young, Jewish woman who until recently was the headmistress of a school of mutants better...

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelGirlBoy View Post
    Gone off her?

LOL. What.

Er, no. Rictor was "as straight as they come." Show me the panel he walked on and declared his heterosexuality (and, for that matter, was confirmed as not lying). What was shown was his sometimes-difficult past relationships with women, as well as some very clear, if not at-the-time explicitly sexual, homoerotic interaction with Shatterstar. Having sex with women does not stop someone being gay (or bisexual).

People should watch Girls, instead of the New Normal. Same actor, truer gay.
    Again the writer that wrote most if not all of what you described as homoerotic interaction with Shatterstar said point blank that Rictor was straight and if anything Shatterstar was asexual, that any kind of sex was so foreign to him...and that he had stayed on X-Force longer he would have had Rictor sit Shatterstar down and explain to him the different types of love, and that they shared a love between friends and nothing more, there's not even close to the amount of evidence for Storm being bi, something that I've long believed her to be, I just don't think that Betsy would be the one if they wanted a LGBT character...and weren't there rumors about Rachel for awhile, or was that Dani and Rhane...
    W/B Warpath/Siryn Sam/Tabitha I'll go now............................................... ...

i'm so excited about Rogue. Hope she'll have her superstrength, invulnerability and flight back
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    It's shit sarcasm
    I know. If u have to explain it, it's terrible sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    i'm so excited about Rogue. Hope she'll have her superstrength, invulnerability and flight back
    I don't think she will get those powers back. It would make her a bit overpower and It must be hard to writte a book where every character can almost conquer the world by herself.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDemon View Post
    Nice to see that free speech and dissent are alive and well in 21st century America...

Yes, that IS sarcasm.
    Ah, yes, it must be TERRIBLE not to be able to express hatred against those who are different in a way that doesn't harm anyone else whatsoever. Truly we, as a country, have regressed so far by protecting those who were once, or still are, discriminated against.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDemon View Post
    Here's a suggestion: take your "alternative lifestyle" agenda and go back to writing slash fics for some fanfic forum and leave the regular books alone?

They're superhero comics, not pro-LGBT political tracts.
    Go read something else then. The X-Men have always been an allegory to prejudices, including homosexuality...kinda like you're doing right now in your post. Heaven forbid we allow real world minorities into our superhero comics...

http://www.tvgasm.com/wp-content/upl.../09/douche.jpg
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Go read something else then. The X-Men have always been an allegory to prejudices, including homosexuality...kinda like you're doing right now in your post. Heaven forbid we allow real world minorities into our superhero comics...

Co-signed to the fullest.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post

XPOTM. Not even joking.
    'Yama

My Top 25 X-Men
    (most microes by Blanchett, who's awesome. Go see her stuff!)

† LINSUS X ZAYNT MALIK † Chase_Stein's Avatar

It would be interesting to see Kenji as part of the team. He's not exactly limited by his physical form and can alter himself to become a woman (see: "Martha"). Given his strong personality and intellect, it would be great to see her dynamics with this new team.

She could act as the strategist/ muscle/ precog/ tp for the team.
    "It doesn’t matter [if] you’re...Asian..., you can make it here in America if you’re willing to try." - Obama

Even though I've never cared for Jubilee & it seems like she'll be a focal point I'm excited for this book. Most of the 80s X-Women on one team -- and having Rogue being a brawler again will be great. I've missed that so much.

And just because its one of the posts I read that stood out -- since when does "effeminate" mean the person wears women's clothes or goes out in drag? It's more related to personality traits & mannerisms -- that horrid Mary Sue character "Kurt" on Glee is very effeminate but doesn't wear women's clothes/perform songs in drag, lol

Celeste was Right! ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I wanna see Pixie, Kiden Nixon, and Martha Johanson as an all female cast 4 a Daydreamers relaunch. that would rock.
    "Generation X was the one, pristine, x-team..."- darknessatnoon
    My X-Men Sketch Book